• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Beginner's Mafia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well jdenicholls, how exactly is being semi-active a mafia tactic?

Are you really going to ask me that? I guess this is a newbie game so some of you might not know, but semi-active people are the ones who play enough to cause a bit of confusion and rock the boat, but they try not to be too active because the more you post the more chance you have to slip up. Being in an active role is a lot riskier, or at least it is perceived to be harder. But if you get picked as mafia that is enough encouragement to be a bit active.

IGMEOY: jedizora

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Although I agree with jden and Hot, I'm still suspisious of TheTruth
VOTE: TheTruth

Here's why.

Although I have some suspisions of Raindrop, I remember that there were suspisions that TheTruth had too.

Oh great it's started, BTW kokiron, why vote someone out so early?

k cant edit so

VOTE: kokirion

WHAT?????!!!!!!!!, i dindnt man to edit. PLEASE DON"T MOD-KILL ME, ill never do it again

wait when u say "edit" does it edit-it

I wonder how different this will be from a normal mafia?

k
FoS: kokirion
VOTE: Raindrop14

I agree with you, but no I'm gonna,
VOTE:

sorry for my last post Fos: kokirion

OK, I am suspisious of Raindrop, but I'm also suspisious of TheTruth. TheTruth on day 1 just suddendly switched votes without any backing. Also, he was an active poster on Day 1, but not the others. Maybe it's because he doesn't want to attract suspisioun to himself. He has clearly jumped on the bandwagon so that he wouldn't attract any attention to himself. I also agree with jdenicholls and green goron.

VOTE: TheTruth

green goron

Best of the Gorons
TheTruth is still my top suspect. Here's why

I agree that both of them just bandwaged on the lynch but are they scum or lazy townies.
IGMEOY: HoT
I find TheTruth suspicious and all my pieces fit in together. Here is my theory:

TheTruth was very active on the first day and attracted too much attention so the mafia told him to quiet down and keep a low profile and on Day 2 he posted twice. Once congradulating the docter and one voting for Raindrop just seeing an oppurtunity to vote. I still find Raindrop suspicious and I realize I might get nighkilled but I must go with my instinct.

VOTE:TheTruth

Also, Kybrian has been quiet lately but active on the forums so it's worth noticing.

FoS:TheTruth
IGMEOY:Kybrian

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Hey guys, I'm back. It sucks that we are down 2 townies... we had better start figuring out people here otherwise we are going to be in a bit of trouble.
I am looking at people who are saying things that don't fit, and am trying to decide who to vote for next..

--Vote Tally--
TheTruth: 1 (Ninten*)

Yet to vote: jedizora, Kybyrian, Soldier of Link, jdenicholls, Magatha, zelda_8, FirevsIce, TheTruth, Hero of Time, green goron

It takes 6 votes for a majority lynch. Day ends on the 13th of March.

On that note, you guys, you have 5 days left and discussion seems stagnant. You guys should start discussing so you can come to an agreeable vote rather than something unsatisfactory at the last minute. ;)

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I agree with Axle.
So far the evidence points at TheTruth, so I am going to vote.
VOTE: THETRUTH

I don't think Axle meant to vote for someone but rather for more people to be active so we can investigate and make a half educated guess. If only 6 people are active and all 3 mafia are that means they have complete control of the game. We can't go anywhere unless people start being more active.

Um. I'm the game mod. Of course I'm not voting for someone; that was a tally. o_0

And inactives will be dealt with over the night period. Sorry if that has been becoming an issue.

green goron

Best of the Gorons
I don't see why anyone with much sense would vote for the Truth at this point.

Look at Ninten*'s posts a couple posts above. Here's why I voted for (him?) on Day 2

I agree that both of them just bandwaged on the lynch but are they scum or lazy townies.
IGMEOY: HoT
I find TheTruth suspicious and all my pieces fit in together. Here is my theory:

TheTruth was very active on the first day and attracted too much attention so the mafia told him to quiet down and keep a low profile and on Day 2 he posted twice. Once congradulating the docter and one voting for Raindrop just seeing an oppurtunity to vote. I still find Raindrop suspicious and I realize I might get nighkilled but I must go with my instinct.

VOTE:TheTruth

and then you voted for (him?) the post right after

I've decided I'd rather see The Truth lynched then Raindrop. I don't think she has defended herself amazingly, but I'm more willing to put down her mistakes to inexperience then bad intentions. Granted I did spend a lot of time criticising Raindrop but that was an attempt to stimulate discussion as much as it was an interrogation of Raindrop. I am still suspicious of her, but to me TheTruth's posting frequency and the context of his posts make him a more likely mafioso. He has definitely jumped on the bandwagon after keeping his head down. Perhaps this was a sensible attempt by him not to attract any more attention to himself, but it makes me a bit suspicious of him. To me he is more of a liability then Raindrop, which is why I'm switching my vote.

Vote: TheTruth

It's now 3-2. What happens if there is a tie?

EBWODP, and in case it wasn't implied Unvote: Raindrop

Why would you vote for him and then think that there is no reason too.
IGMEOY:jden

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I guess I'll make my first post of Day 3. Nothing is really happening at all. No discussion is happening except for inactivities and two votes for TheTruth, the second being without any evidence besides that there's one vote against him. I believe after this post there are still four that need to check in or at the very least say, "I won't be posting much because *insert excuse here*" or is that just too hard?

As always, I'll look for any suspicious activity from both the living and dead.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I just meant by "I agree with Axle" that there was not enough discussion going on, and that people need to start talking otherwise we're not going to get anywhere. Also I voted that way in order to stir some talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom