• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Amazing Fantasy: A Spider-Man Mafia Prequel [NIGHT 10--HIATUS]

"bold of the flaming man to deal with the watery disaster, but I won't complain"
Taking advantage of the occupying disaster freeing spiderman of his aerial support, Doc Ock Lunges at spiderman; slamming him with his tendril and throwing him against a wall.
"Perhaps you and I should do some testing too, who's under the mask maybe? here's the hypothesis: If spiderman is any man living or dead, then he will still be inferior to OTTO OCTAVIUS!"

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
doesn't seem like it

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@other members of the mafia: KoD has apparently blocked me from posting in the mafia chat, just so you know. If any of you feel the need to communciate with me you can probably do so through wire transfer.

Ragnarokio

in theory we have another villain somewhere because there were three bank robberies but i have no idea who it is

I feel like storm is kind of in the "last kid picked for dodgeball" zone right now

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(...)(8)
Rain begins to fall upon the battlefield. Thunder rumbles in the distance. The Thunder grows louder as Lightning strikes, shocking all those wading in water with their legs. The Lightning does not subside though--It intensifies until they are frozen in Place, as if their flesh is electromagnetically affixed to the ground
"What did i say about Bullying People?"
Electro takes a Tungsten Rod and shoves it into The Torch's Chest. the Metal radiates with Electrical energy as it burroughs it's way through.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
The Human Torch howls in pain as electricity courses through his body! The rod pushes, but it cant pierce his DURABLE suit, or do much more than bruise his SUPERHUMAN skin... Extreme heat courses through his body in autonomic response, melting the tungsten rod to his suit, and severely burning Electro's hands... Torch backs off, panting heavily...

"Shocker, the big bad Supervillain has decided to become the big bad Supervillain! You've just killed people you monster!!! You've asked for it, so expect your baptism by fire!"

The Human Torch raises his hands, and fires a STREAM of FLAME with one hand at the murderer before him, while lobbing FIREBALL after FIREBALL at him with the other...

Storm

(7)
Electro takes them all like a champ

"you know lighting is like 10 times hotter than you can ever get, right? i will admit it kind of tickles"
Electro puts the second tungsten rod through The Torch's eye socket, as Lighting strikes them both again, and again, and again, as Electro turns into pure lightning and enters The Torch's Central Nervous System. Quickly Electro follows the electrical synapses to his Brain. with one massive shock, the Brain is severed from the rest of the body's responses, leaving The Human Torch limp and dying fast.

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
"What kind of hallucinations are going through your head, Sparky? You're just standing there with a slack jaw... It's kinda freaking me out! I can heat myself 20 times more than lightning, buckeroo... that's 100 times hotter than the surface of the sun! If you want me to turn up the heat, I won't say no! If Ben were here, he'd tell me to clobber you! I should only do what he'd want me to do..."

The Human Torch heats up his hand with a FIREBALL, his curling fingers resembling shooting stars in brightness as he connects a savage punch to Electro's face...

Storm

(6)
Electro, still inside The nervous system of Johnny Storm heads for his heart, exploding him from the inside out in a rain of endless lightning striking him with higher and higher voltage and wattage, until there is nothing left of the Flaming ****nugget

The Human Torch

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
In an out-of-game post, I would like to apologize if I've offended you personally, Storm. That last post of yours felt a little personal towards me as a player, and as a result was a little hurtful (while potentially violating Rule 1.2). I can claim that I've attempted to approach this game in good faith, and I would like to ask the same of my fellow players.

Storm

(the problem with bullies is there's always a bigger bully. you've been acting callous, arrogant, and rude the whole time. I was given this role. i tried to avoid it, but now here we are. I was all for finding a middle ground, a path where everyone won, as insane as it is. so no hard feelings really. it's strictly business. you dont want to try to find that secret ending, fine. Be The Villain. be corrupt. be brash and hotheaded. I've had enough of everyone ganging up on me just because my role is a different color than anyone else's. I just want to play. Now. you have two choices. lighten up and try to enjoy the rest of the game ( you're probably gonna kill me anyway, because you paid more.) or we can keep insulting me when all i give out is olive branches every goddamn day)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom