• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoilers for TotK

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
This thread is for people who want to talk about spoilers, but don’t want to spoil the game for other players. People can talk about the gameplay trailer and the game itself (once it comes out) and theorize without bothering anyone who wants to stay spoiler free. Once the game comes out, I will probably avoid spoilers, as well, at least until I get to goof around a little bit. Anyway, I hope this comes in handy.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So you make a thread for spoilers but it's to avoid spoilers? But in your reply to Frax you say it's to talk about spoilers. You should update your first post and be more specific because it's very confusing ;)

No attack towards you, just a suggestion :)

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Link's Height In Breath Of The Wild

As recorded on the Breath of the Wild Fandom site, most theories come to the conclusion that the Hyrulian Hero is between 4'11 and 5'2.

Zelda: How Tall Link Is In Breath Of The Wild - Screen Rant

In general industry, fall protection is required by OSHA for any height change of 4 feet or more.

Top 10 Safety Tips for Working at Height

If I had to guess, I would say that drop is nearly 4 times his height. In that case, the drop was either (roughly) 19 and a half feet or 21 feet.

Reactions: Dio
It could be that the particular set of clothing Link is wearing helps to negate some fall damage? That's my best guess. I wonder what other new armor sets we'll see in the game?
I would really appreciate an armor set that lets you climb in the rain unfettered. That would be lovely.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Honestly, I don't think it's a very big dropped compared to some of the stuff I've jumped off in BotW and Elden Ring. I'm guessing it just isn't tall enough to trigger damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom