• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
James: Yeah, the 16th. What were you thinking about getting?

Natalie: I think she needs a new DS, maybe even an upgrade to a 3DS? She’s had it since she was two and it’s on it’s last legs. The thing barely holds a charge. It’s kinda showing its age, too.

James: Hmm... I saw online a cheap New Nintendo 2DS XL. Only $99.99. I’ll order it tonight.

*Natalie nodded*

Natalie: Did they remake any of the Mario RPGs?

James: Yeah, I believe so... the first one and the third one right?

Natalie: Let’s get those for her and maybe a couple Sonic games. You know she loves that hedgehog.

James: Sounds good. Hey, uh, can I take Siy to work this weekend? It’s for a school assignment.

Natalie: Yeah, totally! She’ll enjoy it, I’m certain!

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
-Meanwhile in Mongolia-

*Cayde stepped out of the plane and into the airport, where she adjusted her duffel bag over her shoulder and followed Walter and the others. A loud roar from the Gruplane’s engine sounded out as it parked in the airport’s parking lot.*

Dr. Nefario: Ah, yes! Mongolia! The home of Mongolian style beef!

*Nefario exited the Gruplane and walked into Terminal B, looking for Cayde and the group*

Last edited:

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
-Meanwhile in Mongolia-

*Cayde stepped out of the plane and into the airport, where she adjusted her duffel bag over her shoulder and followed Walter and the others. A loud roar from the Gruplane’s engine sounded out as it parked in the airport’s parking lot.*

Dr. Nefario: Ah, yes! Mongolia! The home of Mongolian style beef!

*Nefario exited the Gruplane and walked into Terminal B, looking for Cayde and the group*
I'm returning early, big announcement coming on the fifteenth for those unaware

*Walter made a deal with the legendary Mongolian seafarer Sailor Sam to take them to (insert geographical information about Mongolia that I got from Google Maps) where Hermey resided. He turned and spotted Dr. Nefario.*

Walter Carbanzo: That guy looks familiar... but this day's been so long that I don't remember where I've seen him from.

get it because I haven't posted in the thread in an unusually long amount of time hahahaha

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
I'm returning early, big announcement coming on the fifteenth for those unaware

*Walter made a deal with the legendary Mongolian seafarer Sailor Sam to take them to (insert geographical information about Mongolia that I got from Google Maps) where Hermey resided. He turned and spotted Dr. Nefario.*

Walter Carbanzo: That guy looks familiar... but this day's been so long that I don't remember where I've seen him from.

get it because I haven't posted in the thread in an unusually long amount of time hahahaha
Dr. Nefario: Uh, I’m Dr. Nefario...? I was contacted by the Wartslayer herself to come along on this journey?

AwdryFan1997

Dr. Nefario: Uh, I’m Dr. Nefario...? I was contacted by the Wartslayer herself to come along on this journey?
*Walter nods, assuring himself that he was probably made aware of this at some point I'm too lazy to check.*

Walter Carbanzo: A pleasure to have you on the team, Doctor. We must act quickly, for an innocent life is at stake.

*The second Wartslayer, or so he may call himself, paused for a moment. "I'm starting to sound like Vincent," he thought.*

AwdryFan1997

It has been two years since the original Boo's Pizza thread began.

*A mysterious shadowy figure (no not that one) steps up to a computer console and inputs some numbers. A gooey, mustachioed gentleman clad in red is summoned from seemingly nowhere.*

Jimbo: Where am I?

*The figure does not respond, and continues typing away at the keys.*

Jimbo: Excuse me! I was in the middle of being locked away for seemingly all eternity in a pizzeria's freezer, alone and forgotten-

*The figure turns around and removes his hood.*

Big Chungus: Shut up. I am Emperor Big Chungus VI, King of Burmecia and Grand Duke of Cleyra. I was vaporized by Mickey Mouse, but I got better.

Jimbo: Who in the name of Sam Hill is Mickey Mouse!?

Big Chungus: That is irrelevant. I have work to do. And so do you.

Jimbo: Explain yourself!

Big Chungus: I will do so once everyone is here. Four more guests will be joining you shortly.

Jimbo: And who are these guests?

*Intense music plays. The suspense builds. And then, the screen goes black. Shock and awe from the audience as they speculate about what crazy direction the plot could possibly go.*

BEGINNING OF THE END: A BOO'S PIZZA STORY
by AwdryFan1997, with vital contributions by MightyMario

Coming soon-ish (hopefully)

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Walter Carbanzo: Quite probably, but we have to get to our destination soon. I fear we may already be too late...
*Nefario nodded and saw the Wartslayer approach them*

Dr. Nefario: Evening, Ms. Wartslayer. Did you get any sleep on the flight?

Cayde: ...no. I didn’t. *yawn* I should have, considering Mart may chase me down...

*She rubbed her tired eyes and sighed*

AwdryFan1997

*Nefario nodded and saw the Wartslayer approach them*

Dr. Nefario: Evening, Ms. Wartslayer. Did you get any sleep on the flight?

Cayde: ...no. I didn’t. *yawn* I should have, considering Mart may chase me down...

*She rubbed her tired eyes and sighed*
*Walter struggles against the urge to also yawn, because as we all know, yawns are contagious.*

Walter Carbanzo: I'd like to hope Mart will avoid any fighting. He wouldn't kill you unless it was in public, in front of his adoring, swindled and deceived fans.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Walter struggles against the urge to also yawn, because as we all know, yawns are contagious.*

Walter Carbanzo: I'd like to hope Mart will avoid any fighting. He wouldn't kill you unless it was in public, in front of his adoring, swindled and deceived fans.
Cayde: Can I at least call my sister and tell her I landed safely?

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: Can I at least call my sister and tell her I landed safely?
*Walter pulls out his flipphone and tosses it to Cayde, hoping she'll catch it.*

Walter Carbanzo: Of course.

*Walter turns to Dieter, Doctor Mario and Bobby, who have all totally been there the entire time (they actually haven't and were at the nearby Dippin' Dots booth).*

Walter Carbanzo: You should get in touch with your loved ones as well.

*Dieter and Doc exchange glances.*

Bobby Magicus: Oh, yeah! I haven't heard from Yoshirage Kira in a long time! I miss him and his weird hand obsession...

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
*Cayde contacted Natalie’s number*

Natalie: Hey, Cayde! Everything go alright? Did you land in Mongolia safely?

Cayde: Yeah, I did. Uh, can I talk to Siy?

Natalie: She’s at the park with Cole and James. I’ll text them to let them know you wanted to talk with her.

Cayde: Cool, thanks Mom.

Natalie: You’re welcome.

*Boop.*

AwdryFan1997

*Cayde contacted Natalie’s number*

Natalie: Hey, Cayde! Everything go alright? Did you land in Mongolia safely?

Cayde: Yeah, I did. Uh, can I talk to Siy?

Natalie: She’s at the park with Cole and James. I’ll text them to let them know you wanted to talk with her.

Cayde: Cool, thanks Mom.

Natalie: You’re welcome.

*Boop.*
*Walter gives Cayde a thumbs up, but in a way that makes it a question, like, "All good?"*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom