• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

a'lana

cotton candy
He did say he's miller D1 so I'm wondering why you're scum reading him.
I have already said this but its the fact that he voted me EoD (I dont scumread him just based on omgus itself) yet went into today immediately calling Minish's EoD scummy, he also seems more sure of Minish than of me today so I dont see the progression here. Also Minish had one vote against her so I dont see why go for a vanity wagon

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
coloring-draw.gif

Princess Abigail

Why progress when you can regress

alymew-alymew-wink.gif

TGNs continued absence worries me deeply. I know he's busy but him popping in and out was kind of odd even so and his complete lack of presence today is even odder.

The TGN I've played with as town is basically...well me a hot meme mess.

The TGN wolf I played with was being coached thorough but it was his very first game and his entire play revolved around playing up the fact he was new so much that he made it almost to limlo despite being heavily PoEd by several players.

I know TGN is a good player, a very good player. I've seen it. And he's been called out for memeing in place of content before, but a complete thread presence that is practically non existent and had no content... that's different. And I don't like it.

Libk becomes infinitely more readable if they remain present

vote: TGN

#fornowTM

also, fake claiming miller wouldn't occur to me because I'm really not used to the miller knowing who they are

This comment feels weird to me since it was literally an entire discussion point when you D1 miller claimed in Rag's game. I believe Min even said something along the lines of not being surprised if you were to fake claim miller as town.

Other topics that I vaguely recall as I caught up over the course of the work day:

Town roleblocker targets N2 - Min has been quite focused here but I gotta agree with a'lana,I believe it was, that mentioned that town roleblocker wouldn't need to be spitting blocks N2. Feels like role fishing.

Libk said half my posts were jokes and that's downright slander when only like 1/3 of them are. IGMEOY

KJ targeted Mikey N1 and asked looking for town pants before realizing only N2 gives you town pants and quickly amended with a double post. Just a vibe from that exchange.

@Ex, I don't post when I'm not thread current. This isn't new meta for me. So expect light morning activity if there isn't too much activity overnight for me to catch up on, but the bulk of my activity to be afternoon ish (east coast America for orientation).

a'lana

cotton candy
Why progress when you can regress

alymew-alymew-wink.gif

TGNs continued absence worries me deeply. I know he's busy but him popping in and out was kind of odd even so and his complete lack of presence today is even odder.

The TGN I've played with as town is basically...well me a hot meme mess.

The TGN wolf I played with was being coached thorough but it was his very first game and his entire play revolved around playing up the fact he was new so much that he made it almost to limlo despite being heavily PoEd by several players.

I know TGN is a good player, a very good player. I've seen it. And he's been called out for memeing in place of content before, but a complete thread presence that is practically non existent and had no content... that's different. And I don't like it.

Libk becomes infinitely more readable if they remain present

vote: TGN

#fornowTM

tbh I'm concerned that some people are townreading him but scumreading Libk when they are both inactive.

I'm fine with a libk wagon too but glad that he finally posted at least.

You have played with TGN before? I remember that he mentioned that he was new. How long was that ago? do you think TGN is polarized? How active is he as town? Does he tend to be solvy as town or is he just meme-y?

Princess Abigail

tbh I'm concerned that some people are townreading him but scumreading Libk when they are both inactive.

I'm fine with a libk wagon too but glad that he finally posted at least.

You have played with TGN before? I remember that he mentioned that he was new. How long was that ago? do you think TGN is polarized? How active is he as town? Does he tend to be solvy as town or is he just meme-y?

He's new here and relatively new to Mafia but he's from my home site I invited him here to fill the game.

I've only played with wolf TGN in his very first game where he was heavily reliant on how it was his first game I would not be surprised if he froze as wolf.

He Memes but he's also very good at the game when he puts the effort in. He's decidedly never played like this in our games and he's always been town.

Princess Abigail

Well my ex home site. I no longer associate with it so now I'm a Werewolf nomad with no home trying to find places to play lol

a'lana

cotton candy
Well my ex home site. I no longer associate with it so now I'm a Werewolf nomad with no home trying to find places to play lol
can I ask why you no longer associate with it?

I also think I no longer associate with my site lmao

a'lana

cotton candy
in fact I decided to play on this site partly because my home site appears to be dying. The last two games hosted have been a complete lurkfest and the game queue has been empty for over two months now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom