• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

a'lana

cotton candy
If we lynch the corpse tonight we'd be at 6:1, then tomorrow at 5:1. Probably me/Min/alana would all still be alive for not being clear, leaving mafia to shoot in Caps/Neon/Raven/Rag. We lynch in me/Min/alana and lets say we're wrong then we go into the night at 4:1. Day again and it's 3:1 and if we lynch wrong again we lose.

If we don't waste today on the corpse and we lynch wrong in me/Min/alana it's 5:1 tonight. 4:1 tomorrow, we lynch wrong again 2:1 the next Day, win because there's only one suspect left.

If alana's not clear we definitely shouldn't lynch the corpse. Not doing so ensures we almost no chance at losing while if we do do so we would be able to. The priority order for lynching should be Min > Myself (as my claim implicates her so her being town would implicate me) > alana
I agree, even though its most likely to be Minish i dont want to risk wasting a lynch over something stupid we should just lynch who we think is actually scum.

...I do feel like I should be as spew clear as sean and neon are but I agree to this lynch pool

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
If we lynch the corpse tonight we'd be at 6:1, then tomorrow at 5:1. Probably me/Min/alana would all still be alive for not being clear, leaving mafia to shoot in Caps/Neon/Raven/Rag. We lynch in me/Min/alana and lets say we're wrong then we go into the night at 4:1. Day again and it's 3:1 and if we lynch wrong again we lose.

If we don't waste today on the corpse and we lynch wrong in me/Min/alana it's 5:1 tonight. 4:1 tomorrow, we lynch wrong again 2:1 the next Day, win because there's only one suspect left.

If alana's not clear we definitely shouldn't lynch the corpse. Not doing so ensures we almost no chance at losing while if we do do so we would be able to. The priority order for lynching should be Min > Myself (as my claim implicates her so her being town would implicate me) > alana

Your own numbers say we should lynch a corpse

Get on the train. It's likely nothing happens anyways

Princess Abigail

Appease the gods of chaos is the only way to win. We can't win without reaching the level of our own host

I agree, even though its most likely to be Minish i dont want to risk wasting a lynch over something stupid we should just lynch who we think is actually scum.

...I do feel like I should be as spew clear as sean and neon are but I agree to this lynch pool
**** forgot Sean was still alive.
I knew those numbers felt off and I could not fathom why. Eh. I'll take the risk of throwing him with the town and keep my proposed lynch pool unchanged.

a'lana

cotton candy
So in line with the actual game

I guarantee a'lana and Minish aren't lying. And a'lana should know where the grenade came from. The real question is why.
so you gave it?

do you have a mech clear on minish?

a'lana

cotton candy
It was already speculated that you had "the issue" at that time and I knew you'll get my role alignment/wincon if you infect me. And after being sus'ed by more players I figured you would likely choose me. After I saw the results of a'lanas check I knew I was right and also cleared.
... my check? im confused

Your own numbers say we should lynch a corpse

Get on the train. It's likely nothing happens anyways
No, they don't. Lynching the corpse decreases the amount of mistakes we can make in the Min/me/alana lynching because if we **** up twice we lose in a hanged corpse world, and that is not the case in an unhanged corpse world. Granted my numbers are wrong since I forgot Seanzie was alive and I'd have to do more math to see what haplens with Seanzie.

Princess Abigail

You have a choice dear players. A choice today that could change the future of mafia everywhere. A choice to stand up and fight against the tyranny of the hosts who pit us against one another game after game.

A vote for ExLight? Is a vote for freedom and a vote for a change.

It is also a vote to match chaos with chaos and to blow up everything with the sheer force of chaos squared.

My friends you signed up for CHAOS MAFIA but black and whit cop9er mafia. Not mountainous champs mafia. You signed up for chaos mafia. Your in my world now for I dear viewers in spec chat if there even is one and back at home as well i am the anime queen of chaos and when an opportunity arises to fight fire with fire and chaos with chaos i all drop the weight of the world in fire and brimstone until chaos is reached and we become ones in chaos together

But more importantly than that my fellow Americans it is a vote to make Abbi happy and Abbi wants to be happy.

a'lana

cotton candy
...unfortunately that's not enough to sell me. I'm fairly sure lynching a corpse is probably just a way to waste a day, and while we might be able to afford to do so at this point, I'd rather not.

Also. Is it possible for Mafia to have a dayvig here? I think that's alana's claim. In this case I see it as pretty unlikely but I figured it might be worth asking anyway.
oh I did not claim dayvig I received a greande and its entirely unrelated to my own role

a'lana

cotton candy
Can someone remind me if Neon mechanically cleared in any way or just "not scum with Fext"? She seems to imply she knows where the bomb that killed Ex came from but that's the only instance I can find of her talking about maybe her role.
I don't wanna vote her at all currently I'm willing to assume she's town but I'd like to know where people's clear status all are.
nope just hard antiteamed with fext like sean hard antiteamed with kod

Princess Abigail

Playing chaos mafia like a normal mafia game and ignoring the possibility to do something chaotic and cool is just basically throwing the game I'll be honest.

But anyways aworld where we mislynch today and have 4 people left tomorrow is not better than a world where we lynch a corpse and have more people left tmrw. Can't change me mind

Also Minish is not ever mafia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom