• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Rag got cleared as soon as she cleared me.
What did she do to clear you? I think I missed that.

Anyhow since it doesn't sound like people intend to actually accomplish anything by voting the corpse I'm gonna vote Minish. If Raven's clear than there's literally nobody else it can be and with Minish also being unbuckable it's only thing that makes much sense.
Vote: Morbid Minish

Alright Min's role is related to bartender which I just looked up and says it has no related roles. I can imagine a de-drunkifier except that doesn't sound like what she's described. Could be a role that gains power from getting drunked by the bartender? That doesn't sound like a hugely AI role especially since we don't know what alignment the bartender is/was, and it doesn't sound like one that would be unbuckable as town to me.

Because a probably mistake led to me wanting to hammer the corpse street the vote count noted that I was voting a corpse and I begged for people to give me the one thing I want in life.
...unfortunately that's not enough to sell me. I'm fairly sure lynching a corpse is probably just a way to waste a day, and while we might be able to afford to do so at this point, I'd rather not.

Also. Is it possible for Mafia to have a dayvig here? I think that's alana's claim. In this case I see it as pretty unlikely but I figured it might be worth asking anyway.

Can someone remind me if Neon mechanically cleared in any way or just "not scum with Fext"? She seems to imply she knows where the bomb that killed Ex came from but that's the only instance I can find of her talking about maybe her role.
I don't wanna vote her at all currently I'm willing to assume she's town but I'd like to know where people's clear status all are.

If we lynch the corpse tonight we'd be at 6:1, then tomorrow at 5:1. Probably me/Min/alana would all still be alive for not being clear, leaving mafia to shoot in Caps/Neon/Raven/Rag. We lynch in me/Min/alana and lets say we're wrong then we go into the night at 4:1. Day again and it's 3:1 and if we lynch wrong again we lose.

If we don't waste today on the corpse and we lynch wrong in me/Min/alana it's 5:1 tonight. 4:1 tomorrow, we lynch wrong again 2:1 the next Day, win because there's only one suspect left.

If alana's not clear we definitely shouldn't lynch the corpse. Not doing so ensures we almost no chance at losing while if we do do so we would be able to. The priority order for lynching should be Min > Myself (as my claim implicates her so her being town would implicate me) > alana

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom