• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread CHAOS MAFIA VII- BUCK IN NEW YORK

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
funny it's easier to omgus me than point to the places you've contributed to the town

It's actually not that hard to find them but I have zero interest in engaging someone who's voting me for putting moving images in my posts and for nothing else

Princess Abigail

yowamushi-pedal-midousuji-akira.gif

Actual teacuzzi footage

It's actually not that hard to find them but I have zero interest in engaging someone who's voting me for putting moving images in my posts and for nothing else
I don't think Fext's suspicion is because you put moving images in your posts and FOR nothing else. I think it is because you put moving images in your post and nothing else. That one word really affects things.

You have posted some content, but it is pretty few and far in between, I don't think this is an unfair assessment by Fext.

Time to mow some grass then while we wait for a flip.

Lowkey with Seanzie approaching Fext here not W/W. Can't see them being paired.

Princess Abigail

I don't think Fext's suspicion is because you put moving images in your posts and FOR nothing else. I think it is because you put moving images in your post and nothing else. That one word really affects things.

You have posted some content, but it is pretty few and far in between, I don't think this is an unfair assessment by Fext.

Well you know I find that funny because I would have a lot more readable content to engage with if I wasn't forced to ask for a reason for everything every person does in this thread but you right.

But me asking for reasons is in itself content and you refusing to give them is in itself something to read.

Princess Abigail

I've also posted a reads list. Engaged in your attempts to find my meta responded to questions from people not attacking me over nonsense and explained why people I know the beta of are in fact not being sus.

And given a list of my current town core. Though of course it's Day 1 and it's not an exact science.

So my gifs and my roleplay are hardly playing out the way you and especially Fext continue to attempt to portray them.

Well you know I find that funny because I would have a lot more readable content to engage with if I wasn't forced to ask for a reason for everything every person does in this thread but you right.

But me asking for reasons is in itself content and you refusing to give them is in itself something to read.
You aren't forced to do anything. You can play whichever way you choose, and you choose to play in such a way that you ask for reasons.

Asking questions can be a good thing, but it is something that is NAI for pretty much everyone as it is easy to do as scum. As such, I don't consider it readable content. Yes, you can go ahead and read into whatever you want, but I have not refused to give reasons on anything since my first interaction with you.

*Splashes them both*

Your discussion is boring the tea leaves.

*Sips a handful of teacuzzi water*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom