• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Guys I found this old story I wrote when I was 10, this is amazing:

CHAPTER 1:

THE RADS ARE BACK.

PART 1:

One Wednesday, I woke up at 7:30, partly from my alarm, and partly from (hee, hee,) my dog Duke. I got out of bed, took a shower, and put on my police corporal uniform. I called Duke, got in my truck, and went to the N.Y.C P.D where I work. On my way, I got some doughnuts for breakfast at work. When I got there everyone had 1 or 2, and began there work. I took Duke to the dog section of the P.D, and went to my place. I did my normal stuff, and then went home for lunch. (some people eat lunch there) When I got back, everybody was rushing to there cars.

I asked someone what had happened, and he said that the rads had bombed central park, and killed our officers there. I ran back to my truck,opened the machine guns, and drove off to central park. When I got to central park, I began to shoot, and none really won, because the rads went after civilians, so we had to save them. Thus the rads came back.

PART 2:

Back at the rad's base, the leader, John Carpenter said that the raid on central park, overall, was a good one. Sure they had some losses, but their purpose, take over New York, was getting it's start. When he asked the next question, where they were going to attack next,he got the most unexpected answer: the P.D. On further questioning, he agreed, because they would not have to worry about them. So, he began making plans for a attack, but no one saw the P.D drone going away.

CHAPTER 2:

Attack on the P.D

PART 1:

All of us were wondering why the drone had come back so early, but when its film light flashed, we all ran to where the videos played,we found out why it had been programed that way, because that evening, the rads were coming to attack us. We instantly went into plans for the battle. ( I won't tell much, except that it would involve a trap.) So that night, went to our places, hoping that the rads wouldn’t know it, even though we made our plans 1,000 feet underground,and in steel walls. Then the battle happened, but no one really one, because of the sudden down pour. As it happened, both sides forgot to look at the weather.

PART 2:

Back at the rads' hideout, as they talked over what had happened, they came to the conclusion that they should try again. One of them, whose name was Mike Daneaze, asked where they would go if the P.D pushed them out of the city. John Carpenter said that they were working on another base in Dallas, Texas, including a secret subway. Then, Mike Daneaze said that they should check the weather. This got some to laugh, but a sudden pistol fire from John Carpenter got everyone quite, but they did check the weather.

CHAPTER 3:

FIRST BIG BATTLE.

PART 1:

The day after the Rads came back, I was on my way to work, and I saw a military plane flying overhead. I didn't think much,until it shot at me. I opened my guns, and shot at it all the way to the P.D. when I got there, I saw lots of army vehicles coming, when I realized that it was the rads. Everyone had realized the same thing, and we were battling in no time. All the sudden, found myself battling John Carpenter. I shot my gun, but then had to retreat, because, he was shooting missiles, and I was out of ammo. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a rad car hit a P.D truck, and a huge explosion, and I made it inside​

I never finished it :kawaii:
Hank the cowdog energy

Enough is enough, Bowser needs to die :sword:
IMG_6168.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom