• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Eli/Ex prooooobably not both scum?
Probably not.
I think Ex/Sean however can still be and I can see Sean bussing his buds rather it be Ex or someone else.
If he’s wolf, your the town he’s targeting I never see you as his Buss target here.

Unless Ex and Numbers both flipped wolf then just get Sean but only if he hard pushed one.
Because at that point Sean is most likely in their wolf meta.

Probably still explain that ****y but my point is Sean wouldn’t die as wolf if both of them were his partners but would die if 1 of them were.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Probably not.
I think Ex/Sean however can still be and I can see Sean bussing his buds rather it be Ex or someone else.
If he’s wolf, your the town he’s targeting I never see you as his Buss target here.
I have no idea where you got Sean and me from, I'm literally disagreeing with him and saying I have a better read on KoD?

hypoclaim guarantees a wolf death, it would be moronic for any wolf to exchange punches with a bud and draw attention to themselves specially considering at least one of them would have to be a power role necessary to frame the hider results. This is a setup that incentivizes powerwolfing, we won't see wolves bickering.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
literally half of the votes of active players are on me and this is such bull****, specially after I just caught up with the thread which was the main excuse of these half assed logics

something that I couldn't do before because it was my ****ing birthday and was busy spending time with my family which apparently I'm not allowed

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I'm here giving meta on players, explaining plans to maximize mechanical scumhunting and this is the bull**** I get without any decent reason, tired of this ****

why does everyone always come after my ass during d1 even after a ****ing 5 month mafia break?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom