• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

I like how Ex has zero comment on my first wolf solve here.

/Vote ExLight

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
and I like how you seem to not listen what other people have to say, I was busy yesterday and plan on catch up today

I haven't read anything other than a couple posts every few times I popped in thread, so if you want to keep being a jerk and a clown keep it going buddy

He's been calling you scum. And he's continued to call you scum, so I'd say yeah. It's a push even if he's not actively voting you or anything.

And as I said that was by and large reactionary. Simply calling somebody scum doesn't make your statement a push. Given that he didn't even elaborate on why he called me scum initially, his actions are more indicative of not intending to push. A better estimate of his actions would be reaction trolling. Case in point the game he quoted where he "found" scum in 26 posts. He didn't actually have scum at 26 posts, he baited a player he thought might be scum and then waited for their reaction. Same situation here, which is why he dislikes KoD chiming in before he gets his reactions.

@Seanzie I haven't decided on my read on you yet. On the whole I consider reaction trolling to be NAI.

And as I said that was by and large reactionary. Simply calling somebody scum doesn't make your statement a push. Given that he didn't even elaborate on why he called me scum initially, his actions are more indicative of not intending to push. A better estimate of his actions would be reaction trolling. Case in point the game he quoted where he "found" scum in 26 posts. He didn't actually have scum at 26 posts, he baited a player he thought might be scum and then waited for their reaction. Same situation here, which is why he dislikes KoD chiming in before he gets his reactions.

@Seanzie I haven't decided on my read on you yet. On the whole I consider reaction trolling to be NAI.
I'd personally call it "reaction testing" as my actions are purposeful and deliberate, so there is little "trolling" going on, but you can call it what you want. But yes, if I think I know where scum is, I try to let them react in ways that will prove me wrong... or better yet right.

I feel like you've mostly talked to me like you think I'm town, so I'm not sure what to think about you saying you haven't decided.

Minish's post didn't particularly ping me, but I've played with her like three times before and I definitely feel like she kept up with the thread a lot more then (those games were also in 2020 though so this might be worth taking with a grain of salt), so I guess I could agree this might be indicative of something? Would like to hear Seanzie detail his actual reasoning for surs though.

I really wanted to see if Fext was able to analyze anything, but they aren't going to, so I'll talk about Minish now.

Their one post reads more like receipts than thoughts. They mention all the things going on (and give an excuse why they didn't mention more), and say a few things here and there are NAI, but don't take any sides, don't make any conclusions about people's alignments. Also, while town can be hedgy, I felt like the way they were being hedgy (for example with DW, saying scum might not change their mind so quick but might if they think it is easy to latch on to, negating eachother) was possibly more about making their post denser than actually progressing a read.

So, I felt it was a bit IIoA and more of "look at what I read" instead of "see what I think".

Still early so I'm not going to ride-or-die this read, but I thought it was worth mentioning Minish's name as they have not yet inspired any confidence in me.

I felt like the way they were being hedgy (for example with DW, saying scum might not change their mind so quick but might if they think it is easy to latch on to, negating eachother) was possibly more about making their post denser than actually progressing a read.
Can take a look at this later but I do think this is by far the most important point

town can be lazy (obviously, lmao) but that isn't inherently scummy - you calling that out specifically is reassuring

Anyways I both thought days were 72 hours and have been swamped the past few days, will be around a few hours before deadline until EoD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom