• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GAME THREAD: Dark Souls Mafia

Specifically Ex, I don't think my reasons for not going Minish (a position I'm not even sure if I hold, hence asking lmao) are helpful to me wanting to know why Seanzie specifically names Minish

I mean why not anyone that barely posted if we going for minish lol
I was trying to prod Fext into giving content. Thus far they have given 0 actual thoughts on the game, and have only complained about how they don't have time to read walls (Minish's one post is not a wall, Fext should have time to read it and give a thought, if they so choose to take that opportunity).

Do you think it is opportunistic of me to push you over one post?

Are you realistically calling what you're doing a push? I mean DW had to ask you for elaboration. And if KoD hadn't decided to throw hands with you I feel like it'd be more of a one off flash in the pan post. That said I don't think I'd attribute opportunistic to it either way. You didn't grasp at low hanging fruit like KoD is with the DW 180 thing. Nor are you jumping on somebody already going over. Seems like a straight forward early read to me.

Are you realistically calling what you're doing a push? I mean DW had to ask you for elaboration. And if KoD hadn't decided to throw hands with you I feel like it'd be more of a one off flash in the pan post. That said I don't think I'd attribute opportunistic to it either way. You didn't grasp at low hanging fruit like KoD is with the DW 180 thing. Nor are you jumping on somebody already going over. Seems like a straight forward early read to me.
Sure, it is not a super strong push, but strong considering how early it is.

What is your read on me?

anything that isn't too common in a mafia game lol
you can say "rhinoceros" or whatever lmfao anything is better as long it's searchable, just slap it in the message you put your target on

alternatively though we can just keep updating with the other players targets as they post it, so we have it posted multiple times throughout the day and relatively close to the phase changes so it's easier to locate which is like
what I would expect
Got it, we will go with
“Rising Doom”.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
MOD POST

Hey everyone thanks for checking in.
I'm still a piece of garbage

Work has been pretty busy for me, so I haven't been as involved of a host as I might have liked.

Please avoid making modifications to your text that could be considered crypto communication. Votecounts and vote histories will be published regularly. One last thing- role PMs in this game were meant to be public but since I didn't include them in the original game, they will be hidden until roleflips. Just know that in this game, Mafia are known as Dark wraiths, Town are known as Hallowed, and the hider is known as Chosen.

thank you so much for playing my game!

DW is fairly easy to spot and I feel like I'd be able to if it comes down to it later on in the game
Yeah I pretty consistently out myself within 2-3 days if I'm antitown y'all have basically nothing to worry about from a scum me because I'm **** at staying hidden for extended periods of time.

erh not sure how much experience yall have with DW but I'll throw my cents here since he's from bulba and I played quite a few game but DW is extremely rational as both alignments and I prolly agreed with everything he said 99% of the time ever (the 1% I disagreed was when he was serial killer and ****ing put a bullet on my head as soon as I started hounding hm)
if he's acting like the voice of the reason he's prolly pushing his glasses in an anime fashion and is likely right unless it's something biased like a read on someone because those are arbitrary maybe but still valid knowing him maybe
You're still pissed about that?
This feels like an unrealistically high praise of my play so 1. be warned if you actually believe this is what my play looks like you might be setting yourself up for disappointment and 2. my instinctive reaction is to expect this kinda overselling my meta from scum so it can be used against me for a mislynch, so I am kinda scumleaning you based on that now. (Yes I know I was voting you already but that was just to see if I could get reads outta you and now it's also because I'm scumleaning you.)

He's been calling you scum. And he's continued to call you scum, so I'd say yeah. It's a push even if he's not actively voting you or anything.

I was trying to prod Fext into giving content. Thus far they have given 0 actual thoughts on the game, and have only complained about how they don't have time to read walls (Minish's one post is not a wall, Fext should have time to read it and give a thought, if they so choose to take that opportunity).
Reasonable. I do feel like Fext's posts overall give off generally towny vibes, but that would not dissuade me from voting him if he continued avoiding posting actual content.

17335, Fext, Minish.
Also why Minish
Minish's post didn't particularly ping me, but I've played with her like three times before and I definitely feel like she kept up with the thread a lot more then (those games were also in 2020 though so this might be worth taking with a grain of salt), so I guess I could agree this might be indicative of something? Would like to hear Seanzie detail his actual reasoning for surs though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom