• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
ruuoaa95fh061.png

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Honestly, when I say I'm not a furry, I'm not joking.
I wouldn't even think to consider you one, neko and furry are two very different things that I don't even really associate with each other.

now goro on the other hand posts straight up anthro animal so that's a bit different

Oh God, I love this lmao. You know tha art is good when your heart skips a beat when you see it

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
That first one physically pains me.
It was a drawing for one of my online YouTube friends and his partner... I think I had an art raffle or somethin because I can't think of another reason why I'd draw someone I barely knew with their partner I never met lmao

There was so much frickin drama with him and that person tho, I think they were both pretty young but the partner was threatening suicide in his comment section at one point... 8th grade me spent a lot of time convincing YouTube furries not to hurt themselves because I felt obligated but they were probably just a bunch o kids looking for attention

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
It was a drawing for one of my online YouTube friends and his partner... I think I had an art raffle or somethin because I can't think of another reason why I'd draw someone I barely knew with their partner I never met lmao

There was so much frickin drama with him and that person tho, I think they were both pretty young but the partner was threatening suicide in his comment section at one point... 8th grade me spent a lot of time convincing YouTube furries not to hurt themselves because I felt obligated but they were probably just a bunch o kids looking for attention
Too wholesome for your own good lmao.

It's actually not that bad, just extremely extremely cringey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom