• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Fig

The Altruist
I just read and thought and typed and deleted for nearly 30 minutes and I still have nothing. I really messed this game up for myself, and I'm just not the type of player in general to make giant wallposts for my reads, which is obviously the caliber of content the players in this game are demanding. I'm out of my league and the only way I'll be revealed as town is when I'm dead, so

Vote:Chevywolf30

Seeing as how I'm one of the leading wagons, I'd rather just clear my name so that town can focus on finding the actual scum, and not spend a lot of time on me, because all the points against me are perfectly valid.

You don't necessarily need to make giant walls of text to "be good" at mafia. It's just a matter of being critical before you say anything. In regards to me, you had all the time of the world to have design your response regarding your lumping of the two of us but you deliberately decided to say "we are for sure town" when you could have framed it any other way or even just not saying it in the first place.

Considering the many roles in mafia, voting for yourself doesn't help your case. For all we know, there could be a Jester and you want to self-sacrifice in order to get revenge on another individual.

That's my intention, taking a distraction away from town.

Fig's statement about how unhelpful this is is an understatement.

You decided to come out here and self vote when maybe only one person was voting you atm? My own vote is on Cap at this particular point in time despite my stated intent of being ok with you (or Cap) being lynched. Exactly what perspective, as town, are you maintaining that self voting yourself helps town other than self pity?

Essentially you offer yourself up as a free mislynch if you're truly town. That does no one, even myself, any favors when it comes to assessing you.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I just read and thought and typed and deleted for nearly 30 minutes and I still have nothing. I really messed this game up for myself, and I'm just not the type of player in general to make giant wallposts for my reads, which is obviously the caliber of content the players in this game are demanding. I'm out of my league and the only way I'll be revealed as town is when I'm dead, so

Vote:Chevywolf30

Seeing as how I'm one of the leading wagons, I'd rather just clear my name so that town can focus on finding the actual scum, and not spend a lot of time on me, because all the points against me are perfectly valid.
currently we're likely at 6T-3M-1I

if we have another day-night cycle like last night we'll be sitting at 3T-3M-1I which is an insta lose for town if the indept is hostile or decides to collaborate with mafia

if you're really town and are voting yourself you're not helping town, you're sealings its fate

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
if you're really settled on dying you should at least consider whether your role can help clear you up

throwing the towel like this is kinda lame
just because you're lost and being suspected it doesn't mean you shouldn't fight until the bitter end

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ugh, this game has me scratching my head.
KoD can you elaborate again a bit about your change of hearts towards Rubik?

I have a strong feeling someone between him and LG is scum. Rubik also always says that if he wants to win as scum he shoots Minish N1.

No I cannot Ex. If you want a summary I can give that though: I believe him.

Why the strong feeling though? Especially wrt to Gumball.

Hi, Cap.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer

Why the strong feeling though? Especially wrt to Gumball.

Hi, Cap.
I don't know, I guess it's more of a gut feeling. I'd expect them to interact quite a bit in their night chat, but this avoidance makes me think that at least one of them might've been avoiding it.
In this case I'm leaning a bit more towards LG being scum though.

I actually agree with you given that Rubik, when pressured, wasn't trying to avoid and divulged what he had.

I'm hardstuck on Cap though. Like, I see more of an issue with Cap's statements than I do with Gumball just kind of existing over there.

Perhaps a CFD is in order.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Believe him on what

his role is ambiguous at best, and kinda similar to Naga's
do you also trust Naga then? I think it would be a bit stupid for scum Naga to just drop a Jailing blocking someone and leave at it when they can't defend themselves

@TheCapsFan can you tell us about how it was like though? Did you get added to the chat at the beginning of the Night?

Naga has dropped off the face of the earth before. He did so back in ASMM3. One game over on NGA too.

That being said, I've already said I'm indifferent to Naga as a person making a neighbor chat with someone is strictly different from someone creating a chat via completely locking them down (if a traditional jailer -- like Town of Salem). So, no, I don't see eye to eye with your assessment there.

That being said, you clearly know what I'm talking about wrt to Rubik, and again, he offered up his stuff freely when pressured. His claimed ability was even backed up by Gumball.

This was hashed out. Did you forget that already, or just have a huge problem with Rubik where you want to knee-jerk into him because I can't allow that if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom