• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

As for Mikey, while I see the reasoning, he tends to be a relatively strong and active player and I agree that lynching him later could yield benefits.

I don't agree with this part though. Millers need to be taken care of sooner or later, and in a game this small that should be pretty soon. That he explicitly asked to be visited tonight doesn't sit right with me and the chances of a Vig shot backfiring in some way.

Vote: Mikey the Moblin

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't agree with this part though. Millers need to be taken care of sooner or later, and in a game this small that should be pretty soon. That he explicitly asked to be visited tonight doesn't sit right with me and the chances of a Vig shot backfiring in some way.

Vote: Mikey the Moblin
Is this a policy lynch or you legitimately think Mikey is the most scummy?

I'm honestly more surprised that the people calling me out on it haven't bothered to go back and look at my post counts to note that they tend to fluctuate regardless of alignment

like I said, I'm busy

What your actual post counts were are irrelevant to the fact you stated the last time you were top poster you were scum, then told Ex (I think that's who it was?) to do the math. It's clear your intention was to be town read for a lower post count. But you being acutely aware of that very meta argument is what I find scummy to begin with.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
What your actual post counts were are irrelevant to the fact you stated the last time you were top poster you were scum, then told Ex (I think that's who it was?) to do the math. It's clear your intention was to be town read for a lower post count. But you being acutely aware of that very meta argument is what I find scummy to begin with.
then you're dumb

Since it seems like we can...

Is this a policy lynch or you legitimately think Mikey is the most scummy?

Mikey;
  • Didn't claim Miller in his very first post.
  • Has avoided questions multiple times.
  • Tried to fish for role info on another player.
  • "Rescinded". Dunno about this tbh, you meant like giving up? Admitting your claim was fake?
  • Asked to be visited by another player this night, which sounds Neutral-ish.
If you add the fact that, again, Millers need to be taken care of sooner or later, I say we can do that sooner and move on. The fact that multiple people have touched on the case one way or another will also give us some info with that flip.

So yeah, it's a bunch of things for me.

Throws angry cuccos at everyone!

You bolded again!

Just kidding.

But I'm looking at ya.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i don't mind if you keep talking until i put the death post up.

Sorry for being absent at EoD, something unexpected came up. Will tally up the votes now.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Final Vote Count
Killjoy (5) - Mikey, Uwu, Chevy, Viral, Kirino
Mikey (3) - 15377, Minish. Exlight
Exlight (1) - Jinjo
Not Voting (4) - reki, Johnny, SMS, Killjoy

You all gather around. You've been trying to avoid it for as long as possible but its become apparent that one among you is actually really messed up. Like, wow, you were hoping you were just imagining things but one can only live in denial so long. You go to take a good long look at killjoy and then quickly turn away. Nope, can't do it. The crowd descends upon killjoy while making sure not to look at him and quickly takes care of business.

The deed is done and you all get the heck out of there.

Killjoy is dead. He was Scary Thing, Mafia aligned Scary Thing.

It is now night. Deadline for night is Wednesday June 16th 10:00 PM EST but I'll accept actions any time before the day thread comes up.

Ragnarokio

You wake up to find one among you dead. That person is Jinjo, AKA Zelda (boy), Town aligned Hero.

This makes the rest of the game pretty awkward since it doesn't really function without that one. We didn't even make it to the Deku tree. The town has collectively decided to find another random elf kid and force him into the tree instead. Hopefully that works out.

It is now Day 3. With 11 players alive it takes 6 for an early lynch. The Deadline for today is June 19th, 11:00 PM EST. Good luck everyone.

@Morbid Minish @Chevywolf30 @Mikey the Moblin @Uwu_Oocoo2 @Viral Maze @Spiritual Mask Salesman @ExLight @Johnny Sooshi @15377 @Reki @Kirino

Living Players
1: Minish
2: Chevy
3: Mikey
4: Uwu_Oocoo2
5: Viral Maze
6: SMS
7: Exlight
8: Johnny
9: 15377
10: reki
11: Kirino

Dead Players
1. Killjoy was Scary Thing, Mafia aligned Scary Thing
2. Jinjo was Zelda (boy), Town aligned Hero

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
That's certainly possible. I don't like meta reading too much, but it's odd you've been so quiet this game, by your usual standards, Mikey. I'm not gonna make anything of it tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom