• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread [Day 5] Zelda an Orcarana of Time as Remembered by Someone Who Only Played a Little Bit of it Well Over a Decade Ago Mafia

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
ZD Champion
Forum Volunteer
Why do you find killjoy scummy though? I feel like I've asked this a few times with little response.
He's just flipflopping around and tunneling people that everyone else has town cleared. Mainly me, and I have a bad record of kneejerk omgus when someone tunnels me, but this isn't one of those times.

Kirino

Tatakae
@Reki: I was at work until a bit ago and didn’t have time to post much except for a quick read on Killjoy during my lunch break, especially since I also had to catch up on reading the thread. Not much else to it. For the record, I generally can’t post much until later in the evening aside from weekends.

As for Numbers, I don’t think it’s quite the same given that the votes were merely redirected towards him, making it less likely to be a scum push, especially since my own vote was only there since I forgot to remove it. In any case, I’d prefer Killjoy to him, so:

Unvote

Regarding your question: Killjoy is probably the most suspicious to me. Unlike Chevy’s flip-flopping, which seemed more indicative of confusion, Killjoy’s seemed more opportunistic, not to mention hypocritical. His wagon started picking up some steam while I was evaluating him, which made me a bit doubtful. But like I said, I could easily see scum bussing him, and even if he flips town, his death could bring decent discussion.

No real interest in lynching Numbers. He hasn’t stood out to me much yet and has been speaking pretty vaguely (which I don’t quite like), but I think it’s less likely that scum would have an ability that redirects votes towards them. As for Mikey, while I see the reasoning, he tends to be a relatively strong and active player and I agree that lynching him later could yield benefits.

I’ll read the thread and try to give more thoughts and a vote. Also, when’s EoD again?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
He's just flipflopping around and tunneling people that everyone else has town cleared. Mainly me, and I have a bad record of kneejerk omgus when someone tunnels me, but this isn't one of those times.
Despite obvious omgus earlier. I agree with his flip flopping, less so that you're doing it any less.

@Johnny Sooshi are most sus of reki I assume?
Somewhat? He's come in all of a sudden and started dictating the flow of the EOD. That said, it's not enough that I'd vote there. I think I'm just as likely to vote for Chevy or Killjoy for the flip flops.

Your post is the answer, I'm testing reactions. Naked, out-of-wagon votes in the last part of a phase normally draw some attention. May move my vote later, depending.

On that front I like your "What are you doing?"; could be read as strong depending on tone. Why that phrasing? Could you share your take on Kirino? You've only pointed out the vote thing in regards to the slot as far as I can tell.

Your naked vote on Kirino was weird since you didn't do a follow up and you never talked about Kirino earlier. My take on them is I can't read them.

Kirino

Tatakae
Vote: Killjoy

I'd have liked more time to look at other players that are being discussed or have gone under my radar first, but I don't think this is a bad lynch given the circumstances.

Your answer is an expansion of your suspicion, yeah. Hmmm.

Unvote

Give me a sec to think this through.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Hey Listen. If that were true there would be no math to do, per the post in question.
I'm honestly more surprised that the people calling me out on it haven't bothered to go back and look at my post counts to note that they tend to fluctuate regardless of alignment

like I said, I'm busy

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom