• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Minish once again got town cred and did little to solve much of the game. Well played tbh, I'm honestly impressed.

I played poorly, the last week made for poor mental stamina to keep up, but I still should've done better.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Game's not over, so this is all technically theory, but still...

Knew Moe was scum all along, started feeling like something was up with min towards the end of Day 3 when she went ahead and town read him for pretty much no reason. Min got easy town cred from some good early plays which were honestly her best moves ever, and this setup definitely helped her with it.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 6.jpg
Final Vote Count:
No Lynch (1) - Johnny Sooshi
Johnny Sooshi (4) - Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Silverfish, Moe the Moblin

Not voting: Rubik

You have come to a decision at last. I pray it is the right one. This crucial moment may determine everything; if you have chosen incorrectly, defeat is almost certain. But there is still a glimmer of hope. These villains may prove themselves incompetent and fail to remove one of you from our midst. Nevertheless, I shall eliminate the one you have chosen. Johnny Sooshi, step forward.

Hot Pants takes a breath to steel herself, then removes her Stand from its holster. She takes a step toward her target. Johnny Sooshi, ever the fighter, whirls around as she steps in the shadow of her horse, Gets Up.
"Are you the one that relit the lighter?" Johnny Sooshi asks her menacingly. Without responding, Hot Pants slaps her horse's behind to get it running, then seals Johnny Sooshi in with the flesh of her Stand. Johnny Sooshi screeches and crumbles to nothing in the sunlight.

Johnny Sooshi was Black Sabbath, the Town Faith Healer.
black sabbath.jpg

Alive(5):
1. @Rubik
2. @Morbid Minish
3. @Moe the Moblin
4. @Silverfish
5. @Spiritual Mask Salesman

Dead(8):
FlargBlarg, Vanilla Town
Kreaal, Mafia Gunbearer
ExLight, Macho Town Voyeur
Libk, Vanilla Town
Kirino, Vanilla Town
Funnygurl555, Vanilla Town
Chevywolf30, Vanilla Town
Johnny Sooshi, Town Faith Healer

Night 5 begins!

If you have a night ability, please send in your targets to me by Wednesday, February 3rd at 9:00pm MST.

I have not played with Moe enough to know his playstyle, and so he got more leeway from me than he should have. He just has that grumpy man headvoice that you just kinda get frustrated at and ignore but also think has good intent, you know the type right?

And I'm just bad at detecting scum minishes. If this is the end, this will be the second time I've lost to one.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
hot pants 11.jpg

Gather, Motley Crew. I count that there are now... four of you. Where is Rubik? That fine young man with the hat? Let me find his body. I will assess it for any signs of--

Hot Pants suddenly halts. Blood spurts out of her mouth. "What...?" she chokes, struggling to breathe. She looks down at the knife protruding through her gut. It retracts and she doubles over, falling to her knees. She fumbles for her Stand so she can seal her wound, but someone kicks her over and steps on her wrist, shattering the bones in her hand and arm. She screams in pain.

Morbid Minish stands above her, cackling.
"Time for a feast, big man!" he calls to his partner.

Moe the Moblin turns to face him, having already sucked the blood from another player.
"You're much too slow," he responds, releasing the face of the innocent person he'd sucked dry. Morbid Minish gleefully descends upon Hot Pants and devours her flesh as Moe the Moblin defeats and consumes the last living innocent player.

Having escaped all consequences, the two return to their hideout and await a portal to be opened back up to them to whisk them away to another unsuspecting throng of weak, delicious humans.

Mafia wins!

Rubik was Robert E. O. Speedwagon, a Vanilla Townie
Morbid Minish was Jack the Ripper, the Mafia Weak Compulsive Double Faith Healer Backup Backup Gunbearer
Moe the Moblin was Esidisi, the Mafia Weak Compulsive Double Faith Healer Backup Gunbearer
Silverfish was Foo Fighters, a Vanilla Townie
Spiritual Mask Salesman was DIO, a Vanilla Townie

Role PMs and Night actions incoming.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Night Actions:
N1
Gunbearer: FlargBlarg (slash)
Backup: Silverfish (success), Libk (fail)
Backup 2: kirino (success), doc (fail)
TFH: libk (fail)
Voyeur: kreaal (no result)

N2
Gunbearer(backed up): exlight (slash)
Backup 2: rubik (fail), johnny (success)
TFH: minish (success)
Voyeur: fg (no result)

N3
Gunbearer(backed up): Kirino (slash)
Backup 2: rubik (success), johnny (success)
TFH: minish (success)

N4
Gunbearer(backed up): Chevywolf30 (slash)
Backup 2: rubik (success), Johnny (fail)
TFH: sms (success)

N5
Gunbearer(backed up): rubik
Backup 2: sms (success), silver (success)

Role PMs:
Town (VTs in order of signups, then PRs in order of signups)
Welcome, Rubik. You are Robert E. O. Speedwagon, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

You win when the mafia team is dead.

Please confirm in the signup thread to let me know you have received your role. Here is a picture of your flavor character (it's huge but i had to have the hearts): speedwagon.jpg
Welcome, Kirino. You are Jean Pierre Polnareff, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

Please confirm in the signup thread to let me know you have received your role. Here is a picture of your flavor character:
polnareff.jpg
Welcome, Silverfish. You are Foo Fighters, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

Please confirm in the signup thread to let me know you have received your role. Here is a picture of your flavor character:
foo fighters (plankton).jpg
Welcome, Spiritual Mask Salesman. You are DIO, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

SmartSelect_20210203-212345_Discord.jpg
Welcome, Doc[Chevywolf30]. You are Daniel J. D'arby, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

d'arby the gambler.jpg
Welcome, Libk. You are Burning Down the House, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

burning down the house.jpg
Welcome, Funnygurl555. You are Arts & Crafts, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

Please confirm in the signup thread to let me know you have received your role. Here is a picture of your flavor character that I chose for you by hitting the "random" button on the jojo wiki:
arts and crafts.jpg
Welcome, FlargBlarg. You are Kars, a Vanilla Townie. You have no extra abilities other than your vote.

kars (stone).jpg
Welcome, ExLight. You are Gyro Zeppeli, the Macho Town Voyeur.

As a Voyeur, you may choose a player each night and learn what action has been performed on them. Your results are: Protection, Failed Protection, Slashed, Failed Protection & Slashed.

You are also Macho, which means you cannot be protected despite everyone's best efforts.

Please confirm in the signup thread to let me know you have received your role. Here is a picture of your flavor character (it was hard to choose only one umu):
gyro.jpg
Welcome, Johnny Sooshi. You are Black Sabbath, the Town Faith Healer.

At night, you may choose a player to protect. You have a 75% chance of protecting them. However, if multiple Faith Healers target the same person, they have 0% chance of protection.

black sabbath.jpg

Scum (in order of Gunbearers)
Welcome, Kreaal. You are Anubis, a Mafia Gunbearer. Your backup is Moe the Moblin (Esidisi), and your backup backup is Morbid Minish (Jack the Ripper). You may not communicate with them outside the game thread.

At night, you may choose a player to murder. Choose wisely, because your Faith Healer partners are each choosing two people to (probably) protect. After you die, each Backup in turn will take up the Gunbearer mantle and forfeit their Faith Healer abilities.

You win when the number of your team matches or outnumbers the town.

anubis.jpg
Welcome, Moe the Moblin. You are Esidisi, a Mafia Weak Compulsive Double Faith Healer Backup Gunbearer. Your Gunbearer is Kreaal (Anubis), and your other Faith Healer is Morbid Minish (Jack the Ripper). You may not communicate with them outside the game thread.

As a (Double) Faith Healer, you must choose two targets each night. You have a 75% chance of protecting them. If two Faith Healers target the same player, they have 0% chance of protection. You are Weak, which means if you target a member of the mafia team, you will die. You are also Compulsive, which means you cannot choose to do nothing. If you miss your opportunity to send in targets, I will randomize them, but only once. If you miss it a second time I will count it as choosing to do nothing and you will die. You cannot choose the same target twice in the same night.

As a Backup Gunbearer, you will lose your Faith Healer ability and gain the factional kill when the Gunbearer dies.

latest
Welcome, Morbid Minish. You are Jack the Ripper, a Mafia Weak Compulsive Double Faith Healer Backup Backup Gunbearer. Your Gunbearer is Kreaal (Anubis), and your other Faith Healer is Moe the Moblin (Esidisi).You may not communicate with them outside the game thread.

As a (Double) Faith Healer, you must choose two targets each night. You have a 75% chance of protecting them. If two Faith Healers target the same player, they have 0% chance of protection. You are Weak, which means if you target a member of the mafia team, you will die. You are also Compulsive, which means you cannot choose to do nothing. If you miss your opportunity to send in targets, I will randomize them, but only once. If you miss it a second time I will count it as choosing to do nothing and you will die. You cannot choose the same target twice in the same night.

As a Backup Backup Gunbearer, you will lose your Faith Healer ability and gain the factional kill when both the Gunbearer and the Backup Gunbearer die.

270.png

Me:
Welcome, LittleGumball. You are Hot Pants, the Host.

You have the power of perfect androgyny and aloofness. Your objectivity allows you to follow the rules you have set, and your humanity allows you to have a little fun, as a treat. Do your best.

Hot Pants image:
**** it man this is too hard it's the one where she's pointing the spray at the fourth wall

Characters were chosen at random unless I had to have them in (like Gyro) or I thought they would be really funny (like Burning Down the House).
Protections failed if I rolled a 1 on my d4.

i hit the image limit umu so the rest of the images are coming uhhhhh soon, once i figure out why Oops! Something went wrong!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom