• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Play how you want but of you continue to do things that are more likely to be detrimental to town I will go after you. I don't give a crap about reads lists on normal games but when they cab possibly be used to coordinate, seems like a bad thing to do.
"detrimental to town" when it actually ended up being pro town because discussion came out of it? Sorry about the rand

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"detrimental to town" when it actually ended up being pro town because discussion came out of it? Sorry about the rand
Never said that instance of a read list was detrimental. Said going forward we shouldn't do it. Going forward I would consider it detrimental. All stuff I've said, even if not in those words exactly.

So again, if you continue to make actions that are detrimental to town, I will come after you.

Well if you just voting me off of Gut and One Terrible Post that generates lots of discussing that’s pretty low end.

I’m good with my vote on SMS.
I also won’t be here for the rest of the day.

Never said that instance of a read list was detrimental. Said going forward we shouldn't do it. Going forward I would consider it detrimental. All stuff I've said, even if not in those words exactly.

So again, if you continue to make actions that are detrimental to town, I will come after you.

I’d be down for a Moe Lynch tomorrow but for today can you vote on one of the main wagons. (Me, SMS and Silverfish) rather then skip out of joining a bandwagon.

Like IMO from my experience, those who don’t join a Bandwagon have more potential to be scum then not.

Not to mention if all the Bandwagons are Town, Scum doesn’t need to vote any of them at all.
If 1 is Scum, as long as a town is higher then them in number count, scum doesn’t worry about joining on any Bandwagon until necessary.

I’ll be taking my leave now.
Hopefully I’ll be alive to discuss more tomorrow.

Kirino

Tatakae
Then explain better or something cause that's my conclusion otherwise :shrugs:
I simply never suspected you for your vote on SMS, and didn't mention it at all in the post you quoted. To the extent that I commented on your SMS vote at all, it was to say that it would reflect well on you if he flipped scum. See here:
I do expect him to flip scum, but if he doesn't, it would probably reflect well on Johnny for suddenly switching his vote to him while he was deciding between Kreaal and Silver, even if I couldn't rule out a bus.
I just realized that I completely miswrote this. It would reflect well on Johnny if SMS flips scum, not if he flips town, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom