• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just quoting cause I'm also interested in the Silver read. Silver is a player who I usually can't read on D1, but usually shows town signs early. I like SMS read. He's not playing quite how I'd expect town SMS to play. Fewer posts, smaller posts, and less pushing at others.

This is some high tier nitpicking. ZD doesn't use the same terms you may use on other sites. Don't expect to see MU stuff here.

This game really have bussing though, unless you openwolf mega hard.
I guess this site also has a different meaning for Bussing.

idk about all y'all but eating a ban on mu makes me think he's a kiddo

it's ok though. i love kids

you're not scum reading me??? woah..................

anyways i'm surprised bout the kreaal and silverfish reads. i dont really disagree with the kreaal one but to me silverfish is ok for now. anyways i think you're cool for now mikey that's good maybe we'll WORK TOGETHER this game
Why would you be anything more then Null?
You barley posted anything.

I'd say town lean, mostly since I think your takes have been reasonable so far. I also get the impression that you're a skilled player who's good at appearing pro-town, though, so I'm a bit wary.

For context, I probed this because I felt like Doc's opener and my opener had the same take on Kreaal, so there was going to be some grilling involved if you gave him townpoints for it but not me.

I'm not even gonna try to read you till like, day 3 lol
it's too hard
Why wait that long to read someone?
Do you plan to keep them alive till Day 3?
I’m assuming they are a type of player that has a difficult tell regarding alignment so your waiting till later to get more of a clear read on them.
If that’s the case I don’t know why you state exactly “Day 3”.

I don't see why not
do you really think anyone would look twice if kreaal got mislynched today?
I mean if I get ML’ed today, normally speaking you want to look at my wagon and evaluate each of my voters to determine the next course of action.
I won’t hold it against you if no one looks into my wagon but I’ll be disappointed that town aren’t making that good of plays.

I'd be more inclined to consider this if they were consistently going after kreaal, but iirc it was all done in a single post
you have a point that kreaal can most likely go down without scum's help in general tho

Well Moe, what has SMS done this day phase? (Disregarding any mention of me.)
(Also yeah I suppose a Pure ML Wagon can happen but there is more then likely at least 1 scum on it)

I mean if I get ML’ed today, normally speaking you want to look at my wagon and evaluate each of my voters to determine the next course of action.
I won’t hold it against you if no one looks into my wagon but I’ll be disappointed that town aren’t making that good of plays.
We'd look into it if it happened, we're not going to just.... not play the game haha.

I believe what Moe's saying is that we'd not really assume it was a scum driven mislynch because consensus is that you've been scummy. (I disagree though, to some extent)

We'd look into it if it happened, we're not going to just.... not play the game haha.

I believe what Moe's saying is that we'd not really assume it was a scum driven mislynch because consensus is that you've been scummy. (I disagree though, to some extent)
I mean I believe ExLight is Misguided town.
As for SMS, I belive he could be scum but I also will need more of him to make a better call on it as it’s possible he’s just a Town following his Gut.
While I’d agree with Moe that my Wagon probably isn’t Scum Driven, I do however, belive a Scum could eventually place there vote down on me at some point.

Like I don’t think my wagon would EVER be Pure if I were to be ML’ed.
At least one scum would take the opportunity to throw a vote down on me.

Pure Wagon = No Scum Voting on Lynched Wagon

(For anyone who didn’t know the term.)

expand on the bolded?
I'd like to but I can't. This ain't a reads list, it's literally just my perception how I think other people are thinking.
Your wrong.
I don’t think you even know what bussing means.
Bussing means that a scum voted another scum to get that other scum eliminated.
I'm aware. Scum can't communicate=no bussing cause no scum knows who the other scum is.
Do you put someone in the exact same read category as yourself?
No, I don't read myself obviously.
Why wait that long to read someone?
Do you plan to keep them alive till Day 3?
I’m assuming they are a type of player that has a difficult tell regarding alignment so your waiting till later to get more of a clear read on them.
If that’s the case I don’t know why you state exactly “Day 3”.
Funnygurl is literal chaos. It's pointless to try cause there's a history of contributing in ways that seem absolutely meaningless, and the opposite of not contributing in ways that somehow seem meaningful. It's completely pointless to attempt a read this early when they've posted their normal stuff mixed in with the must make ten posts in a row stuff.

Like I don’t think my wagon would EVER be Pure if I were to be ML’ed.
At least one scum would take the opportunity to throw a vote down on me.

This is an overly broad assumption. I think it's more likely than not we'd see one Scum on it, but seeing a pure ML D1 on LHF is far from shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom