• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also get out of here with that "vibe" nonsense smh tell me why exlight isn't giving you them vibes

You don't wanna vibe with me Moe?

Kinda funny you asking someone to explain why they're not feeling something on someone. Haha. But it's moreso that he didn't immediately start off that way. Last game right away I was like yeah Ex is scum. This time I didn't feel that immediately and he did make a good point to Kreaal's idea. It's not *big* scum vibes. But it's probably like slight town read. I need panicked Ex and not calm Ex to tell. Because calm Ex is typically scum Ex.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
please save my last post from purgatory and mark me as not a spambot if you can so I don't have to randomly talk about zelda until your software behaves <3

Just post in some easy threads like Rate Your Day, Post the Last Song you Listened to, or any of the general discussion threads.

Refusing to provide meta is also insanely scummy.
I don't care who you're known as in other communities, I have meta to work with on literally everyone here.

Vote: Kreaal

This is a serious vote.

no **** this

I refuse this as policy on sites I go to, I'm not doing it for any other players and I'll be pissed if you do it to me. If you want to make a case it has to stand on its own merits.

Thanks.

I hate this because if anything it helps mafia coordinate.
Mafia knows who their partners are despite not having a chat, saying who they'd kill makes sure they don't target the same person and that the kill goes through.

This is correct.

I think ex having a strong reaction to a 3 vote rvs wagon is weird
I think the points ex makes are good w/r/t the setup but I do generally acknowledge that making good early set-up posts instead of proactively breaking RVS is scum indicative (also I am a huge hypocrite and talk setup a lot regardless of alignment)

Moe's confusion seems genuine and I like it.

Kreaal's hyperness reads derptown to me rather than scummy

I do think Ex getting 3 (eventually 4) votes off the bat is weird and I think makes more sense in a world where we have Scum!Ex for a couple reasons:
1) imo scum tend to rvs vote partners more often than would happen by truly random chance, because they're focused on them
2) once he gets an RVS vote or two it can potentially look awkward if ScumEx flips first and you started his rvs counterwagon
this also means in the event of an Ex scumflip i'd wager there is min 1 scum in morbid/rubik/moe/kirino

in the event I'm wrong and he's town I dislike the 3rd and 4th spot people on it (moe, kirino) because a silly-ish bandwagon RVS vote is a pretty safe place to park rvs vote to minimize the usual back and forth interaction you get from whoever you RVS.

would probably vote there but I think that puts him at like... L-2 which is too spicy for me this early in the phase when half the game isn't here yet

I made the dumbest 5 posts of all time guys, mission accomplished

for context
unknown.png

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
no **** this

I refuse this as policy on sites I go to, I'm not doing it for any other players and I'll be pissed if you do it to me. If you want to make a case it has to stand on its own merits.

I like this post. I'm not a fan of policy lynches for pretty much any reason. So this is a good reaction. Not like scared scum just wanting to comply with demands so they're not sussed.

I think ex having a strong reaction to a 3 vote rvs wagon is weird
I think the points ex makes are good w/r/t the setup but I do generally acknowledge that making good early set-up posts instead of proactively breaking RVS is scum indicative (also I am a huge hypocrite and talk setup a lot regardless of alignment)

Tbh, it would be weird if Ex didn't have a reaction to 3 votes on him right off because he always freaks out about just a few votes on him right away. Probably why he always gets a lot of rvs votes on him. Haha.

policy lynches are completely fine and I endorse them, but policy lynching for not providing meta is barbarism

(I know this is kind of a tangent but I don't want anyone digging this up later if we have something actually policy-lynch worthy and I support it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom