• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I have the tendency to do this quite allot on varies of other sites.
I’ll post something and then want to respond to something else and then continue the process.
I’ll try and get what I have to say within one or two posts rather then a bunch in a row.

Refusing to provide meta is also insanely scummy.
I don't care who you're known as in other communities, I have meta to work with on literally everyone here.

Vote: Kreaal

This is a serious vote.

Your voting me because I’m not providing you with meta?
Ok. Well all that means is you can’t meta read me due to me being new to this forum community, now assuming I was completely new to FM, how would you go about this situation? Would you still vote me or would you try and give me some rundowns? Or something else?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Sorry I have the tendency to do this quite allot on varies of other sites.
I’ll post something and then want to respond to something else and then continue the process.
I’ll try and get what I have to say within one or two posts rather then a bunch in a row.
Thanks.

You know what I got a big brain idea. Let’s all name one player we would kill if we were the Mafia Gunsmith.
That way it might help narrow down PoE.
I’ll go First.
If I was Mafia Gunsmith, I’d Kill Moe.
I hate this because if anything it helps mafia coordinate.
Mafia knows who their partners are despite not having a chat, saying who they'd kill makes sure they don't target the same person and that the kill goes through.

Thanks.

I hate this because if anything it helps mafia coordinate.
Mafia knows who their partners are despite not having a chat, saying who they'd kill makes sure they don't target the same person and that the kill goes through.

Oh actually I didn’t think of that part.
My thought process was if we all say who we would targeting we could get a clear or two.
But yeah your right, with Faith Healers being a thing they could use that to coordinate to make sure a kill goes through.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You know what I got a big brain idea. Let’s all name one player we would kill if we were the Mafia Gunsmith.
That way it might help narrow down PoE.
I’ll go First.
If I was Mafia Gunsmith, I’d Kill Moe.
woah woah woah nope nope nope
this is a terrible idea and only helps scum

DO NOT HYPOSCUM

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I guess I don't quite like this line from Minish:

It seems like the kind of ironic comment that mafia might make, and it makes sense that this part of the setup would be at the forefront of scums' minds.
man I'm trying to like dig any amount of content out of you that I can so that I don't make the same mistake as last game but you're reeeally not giving me a ton
I get that it's still early in the day so like whatever
please give more content in future days I'm paranoid

man I'm trying to like dig any amount of content out of you that I can so that I don't make the same mistake as last game but you're reeeally not giving me a ton
I get that it's still early in the day so like whatever
please give more content in future days I'm paranoid
I was going to say “well it’s only day 1” but your last line pretty much covered that.
Like overall if your scum your not pushy or agenday or over the top shady.
But I just have like a weird Gut feeling on yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom