• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I agree that Moe is behaving less active/proactive than usual, as I said yesterday. I do think made a decent point by quoting this, though:
We got a claim out of the guy, so that's a win.
It's a result of pressure, sure, but how is it a win, especially when you said the claim was unwarranted?

So, I call Moe out for being scummy by pointing accusatory fingers without backing it up with any reasoning whatsoever, and his response is to... Double down on pointing accusatory fingers without backing it up with any reasoning whatsoever?

Like, I was only inviting Moe to explain himself so that others might agree or disagree, and discussion is had. You know, discussion, the primary tool the Town has to sniff out connections and find scum? Moe's reaction has only reinforced my reasons for voting him, to be honest. At first, it was just to put a little pressure, but now? I kinda want to see him lynched.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
point is telling someone to just sub out is pretty uncalled for and you should feel bad
I don't though :shrugs: I think if someone plans to not really play they should maybenit play. I mean, unless there really is some reason they are playing that way. You don't have to have hundreds of posts, but preferably the posts you do make should have some meat to them, at least eventually. For example, in your reads you have me as scum, but why?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I have a reason for preferring to kill Giri over Mido
my pa worked with Mido's pa down at the ol' sawmill
I owe it t' him
sunfan makes it very clear he knows mido's the miller
occam's razor indicates he's just town, he would never wifom that

I'm still assuming mido was the wolfkill here, if that changes, sunfan is still scummy

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I don't though :shrugs: I think if someone plans to not really play they should maybenit play. I mean, unless there really is some reason they are playing that way. You don't have to have hundreds of posts, but preferably the posts you do make should have some meat to them, at least eventually. For example, in your reads you have me as scum, but why?
...you've been openwolfing this whole day phase
like 5 people have called you out on it

it's also stupid to say I'm "not really playing" when I frankly have more content than the people I'm sussing

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
...you've been openwolfing this whole day phase
like 5 people have called you out on it

it's also stupid to say I'm "not really playing" when I frankly have more content than the people I'm sussing
I'm just playing the game, if enough people think I'm scum they should just vote me by now, I realize it'll be a good info lynch. Take notes on all the people who are for my lynch though because my flip will be very revealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom