• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Voto cuenta #2

Mido - 3 (Storm, Rubik, Ragnarokio)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Kirino, Cynical Squid)
Rubik - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Cynical Squid - 1 (Mido)

With 13 Cryptids living, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Hello, friends.

Reconfirming for any who needs to see it in the game thread to count it: I'm using my No Lie Policy for this game.

Also, is Mido just like, who everyone meme-votes around here? 4 votes is a lot to pile on a person for an early discussion/joke phase.

Also also, with Innocent Child being on the potential docket, I guess we can safely assume that role didn't end up in the game.

this post rubs me the wrong way

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Unvote, Vote: sMS

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I agree in the sense that it seems kind of try hard, but I also have no experience playing with him, and I get the urge to want to move past the joke phase.
Unvote

Zinger really does adopt a no lie policy and always reminds people at the start of the game of it, especially with a game taking place with players who might be playing with him for the first time.

Moving on, if you want to move on from the joke phase be the change you want to see.

Zinger has a meta of using a no-lie policy that dates back quite a long way

if you think he is scummy for saying he is not going to lie regardless of his alignment, know that this is an established meta thing that he is known for

so its not really something that you can correctly scum-read him on, since he (almost?) always does it

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Zinger has a meta of using a no-lie policy that dates back quite a long way

if you think he is scummy for saying he is not going to lie regardless of his alignment, know that this is an established meta thing that he is known for

so its not really something that you can correctly scum-read him on, since he (almost?) always does it
I can correctly scum read them independently of it being NAI and just act dumb
do they usually drop a no lie policy and peace out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom