• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skystone

I, Chocobo
This might be a good time to emphasize that being in a neighborhood with someone doesn't make them town.

we should lynch someone today.

I don't think we're going to get enough support for an SMS lynch so i'll get behind a PK lynch i guess

if he flips non-mafia we should seriously consider lynching SMS tomorrow.

Unvote, Vote: PK
Considering the most recent Jackal fiasco, I feel like we may need to consider the possibility that SMS could be a town clone of him, and there's someone else that has access to the account. I mean, look at the Spidies, there's a number of people using the account. So what's the posibility that maybe the Jackal is the same?

i would also in theory support a funnier lynch although it sounds like he might be hard to lynch? I feel like one or more players have been talking to him outside the game and with him posting as little as he is i feel like i know basically nothing about what his impact on the game is like.
Honestly, I'm wanting to at least give him the benefit of the doubt that these "chats" are for the sake of him trying to figure his role out. But, by the end of the day, He seems to be the only one that I may come to terms voting for..

Skystone

I, Chocobo
I’m 99% sure the player is town
funnier might be tricking them tho but I doubt it
I meant more that info about funnier drifting across neighborhoods/other secret channels might have a bit of a telephone effect in that it's hard to vet by the time it crosses all the way to you.

Do you have any particular concrete reason why you trust funnier? (Standard caveat that I'm not asking for "he's a doctor" type information.)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Considering the most recent Jackal fiasco, I feel like we may need to consider the possibility that SMS could be a town clone of him, and there's someone else that has access to the account. I mean, look at the Spidies, there's a number of people using the account. So what's the posibility that maybe the Jackal is the same?

That would mean SMS is lying, right?

Based on how the jackals were talking earlier I think that the new jackal is probably the previously claimed clone of SMS "jack". It was initially described as an ability, but that no longer seems to be the case. I think rubik and the bugle had a similar mixup, where they assumed peter parker's photography was just flavour for an ability but it turned out to be an actual player. In any case, the new jackal is claiming to have stolen SMS' clone degeneration cure and used it on himself, thus freeing him from SMS' servitude. I would guess that they're telling the truth, though that says nothing about their alignment or intentions going forward.

Why couldn't you come to terms with voting PK?
I overlooked the fact that Rag was also talking about PK. Thinking about it now, with what PK was saying yesterday about being Scrier, does seem to be odd in a way. Though, I'm going to ISO that to recollect my thoughts.

That would mean SMS is lying, right?

Based on how the jackals were talking earlier I think that the new jackal is probably the previously claimed clone of SMS "jack". It was initially described as an ability, but that no longer seems to be the case. I think rubik and the bugle had a similar mixup, where they assumed peter parker's photography was just flavour for an ability but it turned out to be an actual player. In any case, the new jackal is claiming to have stolen SMS' clone degeneration cure and used it on himself, thus freeing him from SMS' servitude. I would guess that they're telling the truth, though that says nothing about their alignment or intentions going forward.

The main thing that has me siding with SMSregarding the Jackal thing yesterday is mostly the following:
Aw, someone swiped the cure and is on a short lived power trip, haha.

Notice the emboldened part, this makes me think that whoever did hijack the character, has even more malicious intent than what we're trying to be lead to believe. Yes, I am aware that one minor quote may not be sufficient in the eyes of the majority here. I personally get a slight feeling that maybe there is a 3rd party that has access who may be trying to make SMS look bad.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
As for the Jackal/SMS, if SMS isn't the only one messing with the account, then perhaps Jack is the one doing so (his clone, right PK?). Or, perhaps, SMS was the clone the whole time.
Nah Jack is just a 1 use clone ability that I have which lets me use multiple night actions in one night, not an independant player.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
What if I told you I could arrange that
It's not super important and telling you who I want to talk to would maybe give it away but it's cool to know that you're capable of setting me up with someone.

If someone needed to have an extended dialogue with me to report something it's possible they could send in a letter and that I could tell you which person I want to network (it would be possible to do by having you submit a randomized numbered list of players to the paper and having me respond with the number and redact the body of the letter.

There's nothing so urgent right now, though.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Considering the most recent Jackal fiasco, I feel like we may need to consider the possibility that SMS could be a town clone of him
The problem with this theory is a clone's motivation is supposed to be to find out if they are a clone or not, and that isn't my motivation. It seems at the moment I'm the real deal, and the other Jackal is probably not. I guess I could ask if I'm a clone since so far I've been under the assumption I'm not a clone.

funnier6

Courage~
It's not super important and telling you who I want to talk to would maybe give it away but it's cool to know that you're capable of setting me up with someone.

If someone needed to have an extended dialogue with me to report something it's possible they could send in a letter and that I could tell you which person I want to network (it would be possible to do by having you submit a randomized numbered list of players to the paper and having me respond with the number and redact the body of the letter.

There's nothing so urgent right now, though.
I don’t need to know who it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom