• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How about yeah. It'd be one thing to just say I'm wrong in making that assumption which is fine and dandy.

But if your'e going to be so abrupt about it, then you'll have to take what you give. That said, if you're going to fault me for you protecting SMS, that's on you. Not me. It doesn't make you full on trustworthy despite the words you use to say otherwise. If you don't like that, tough. And before you continuously throw the whole, "I'm trying to put the interest of town first," at me, your actions are still conductive to protecting SMS.

I ain't doing **** that anyone who says to "mind myself" tells me to do. You can act all high and mighty, but even if my posts are abrupt yours aren't any better.

My actions at the moment are to protect the Jackal, but that's because protecting the Jackal protects town from what I know. I was calling out the fact that you accused me not outing something I didn't know and seemed to put more blame on me for it than the Jackal himself.

I am concerned about Min saying she knew nothing about SMS's ability to rez. I don't think that lends itself well to his credibility, since if he was really trustworthy that was maybe something he should have told her instead of withholding.

Tbf, I was planning to talk to the Jackal more and he asked when he should give me the cure and I told him he could at night. Then town pushed him to do it during the day while I was asleep and I woke up and no longer had access to the chat.

Is it possible this is all just a coincidence? Absolutely. But there's so much going on, I'm sure there are lies between you, Minish, and PK, and tbh I feel like all three of you have told them to some extent, or at least not told entire truths.

Fwiw, I've told the truth as I know it to be. I have omitted some things, but nothing I've said has been a lie.

Guess that's your fault for assuming Minish. Looks like one post, by me, mentioning you in passing, was enough to set you off on being rude instead of just correcting me. But it's fine. You're not painting yourself as that helpful. Not with "protecting" town from some unforeseen threat that is all you'll mention.

SMS's reaction to Rubik is interesting too.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Guess that's your fault for assuming Minish. Looks like one post, by me, mentioning you in passing, was enough to set you off on being rude instead of just correcting me. But it's fine. You're not painting yourself as that helpful. Not with "protecting" town from some unforeseen threat that is all you'll mention.

SMS's reaction to Rubik is interesting too.

The **** am I assuming? And don't try to paint it as mentioning me in passing. You were accusing me of withholding something from town that could be important as to why mafia didn't stay dead. I did correct you on it.

Who's the helpful one when I've gotten more mafia killed than you? :suspicious:

You're assuming my posts are abrupt and high and mighty. You're the one that started out being blatantly abrupt and rude. If you dislike how I'm responding to you, perhaps you should check how you respond to others first.

Your "correction" was you being unnecessarily rude and abrupt. Plus, despite mentioning you (because your own actions have been conductive to protecting the Jacksl by not being forthcoming with some information) it was not unjust of me to attribute to you a willingness to withhold information from town. Regardless, more of a focus is on SMS, not you. So shame on you for assuming I was placing you on a similar level as SMS, and shame on you for how you've chosen to respond to that by how you're being.

And so what if you've gotten more mafia killed? Is that you indirectly saying you should get town pants and absolute trust? No? Thats what I thought.

You're assuming my posts are abrupt and high and mighty.

she's not assuming, dude
that's her opinion
that's the feeling she gets from reading your posts
regardless of your actual intent, its how she feels

She was assuming because she literally said those unnecessary words. Its one thing to be wrong and point it out. How she did it was unnecessary, and to act like I've been how she describes first is fittingly applied to her and her response.

Regardless, she has bee intentionally omitting information and she is protecting the Jackal. Nothimg detracts from that. Not the token kill of SMS or a vote towards PK or calling out whom the Jackal had outed to her.

As I said earlier, much earlier, I'm skeptical of trusting anyone that closely tied to SMS. More so Minish now with her uncalled for response and leveling outed Mafia in her favor (as if to say she should be rewarded for it).

And before you respond abruptly again, Min, that's my way of describing how you're seemingly acting. You know, before you go on to assume otherwise.

Exactly.

So maybe don't make assumptions where you accuse me of not divulging something before the ****ing person with the role.

Need I go on? Her responses did not get better and are the very thing she is assuming of me.

And all that from a side mention of her that, while wrong on my part, certainly wasn't what she describes it as when given everything else.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hey we still forced CL into exile so it's all good now can we chill yeet

iirc someone (PK probably) said that CL wanted to be exiled (in the mafia QT, i believe). Exiling him might not be a good thing. Time will tell though.

@SMS: What is your motivation? Was it to get gwen or whoever it was to fall in love with you? Do you have any idea how to do that or what it will involve?

No. While I clearly made a mistake in assuming she may have known about the rez ability for SMS, her initial response was unnecessary other than to point out that, hey, I'm wrong.

That was before I went on to comment that I dont know what she does or doesn't know concerning the Jackal. And her response? What i quoted above. Her responses have been quick to be: abrupt, rude, and overall unnecessary in responding to what was being said. Attributing the cause to me is laughable at best. Hilariously laughable at worst.

Suffice it to say, at the end of it all, she's doing no one any favors by protecting the Jackal. Well, except for the Jackal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom