• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Here's the roles from that game. I'm assuming we don't have an AM1 CC here, so it means they're either what they claim or two of these scum roles.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Both are there to clear the other so what i say stands regardless but where I'm from Lovers both die if one is targeted.
Again, your EoD post contradicts this.

just because masons are useful because they clear each other doesn't mean it necessarily follows that the best play is for them to soft masons all game. Softing masons runs the risk of attracting a NK, which is especially dangerous in the case of lovers since it gives scum an extra kill and doesn't leave a conftown behind. This gives masons and especially lovers a motivation to distance.

Its fine if you disagree with my take on the game theory, but the mere fact that several experienced players are arguing that there is possible motivation here suggests that your take is not universally accepted, which means that it should be entirely feasible from your perspective that I'm just town that misplayed as opposed to scum.

Answer this quesiton: If I'm scum, why was I so hesitant to claim what game i was from?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I actually think Jinjo's response looks pretty townie too. I don't know if she openly reacts like that as scum knowing they would be town.

So like, if Kirino and Rag are telling the truth I'm not sure who to go with today.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Can we all agree post 853 is a little more then just shade?

Lile can I get you to agree to that much?

throwing shade to me is an action a wolf typically takes in order to make their partner look slightly worse (but not too worse) and to create distance between them. In this case i didn't actually make kirino look any worse, although I could have in theory if sun had flipped scum. I did create distance between the two of us though, which was ultimately my goal.

If it was the case that kirino was my scumbuddy and that we're both from anime mafia 1 then its probably the case that we were planning on (at least possibly) claiming masons from day 1 and that my play reflects that, in which case your argument is entirely invalid anyways.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Can we all agree post 853 is a little more then just shade?

Lile can I get you to agree to that much?
I agree. But I also do agree with funnier that it makes sense.

Neither of the lovers should reveal which night their respective BP shots are in affect. As we narrow down the player list and nobody flips scum, that's when we should start looking at them as scum. For now, it's best to leave them alone.

Also I am not from Anime Mafia 1.

Also also Unvote

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I hate extensions. Especially when an inactive is likely to be lynched here.
Minish, I see no reason to risk accidentally mislynching because we rushed instead of intentionally lynching someone based on an informed decision.

We can even try to end early with a hammer, I just don't want to run out of time and accidentally kill someone important because they weren't around at deadline.

Kirino

Tatakae
The only, singular piece of evidence against our claim is one post in which Rag said I would look bad if a very unlikely hypothetical occurred. Even though she had ample reason to want to distance herself from me given our role. Attempting to lynch claimed lovers on such a weak basis would be genuinely absurd.

Both are there to clear the other so what i say stands regardless but where I'm from Lovers both die if one is targeted.
Again, your EoD post contradicts this.
I don't know how you fail to see the difference. If scum discovers who lovers are, they can kill two townies at once and will almost certainly take that chance. Therefore, it should be obvious why we'd want to distance ourselves from each other, especially when we've otherwise been on the same page for most of the game.

Of course masons want to clear each other, so that when one dies, the other becomes confirmed. But with lovers, both die at once, so there's very little purpose to doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom