• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
1. And so what makes you think its "one of the easiest things to claim"?

2. I was indeed hoping not to name them.

3. The purpose in the statement was to distance myself from kirino so that if either of our roles were ever found out then the other one wouldn't be in danger. Its a lot easier to protect one claimed lover than it is to protect two. A
1-it's happened. Didn't end well IIRC

2- you tried not naming a partner first so for all I know you done messed up hoping not to name them.

3- I literally quoted it. Post 853

1. And so what makes you think its "one of the easiest things to claim"?

2. I was indeed hoping not to name them.

3. The purpose in the statement was to distance myself from kirino so that if either of our roles were ever found out then the target on our heads would be comparatively smaller (because there would only be one of us to shoot at and not two)

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Every town player always makes the correct play in that situation?

That sounds pretty unrealistic, especially since I'm sure plenty of people have never had to think about the ideal strategy for a mason before and would likely come to varying conclusions.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize if you scun read your mason partner and the read actually gets traction, you're basically letting town lynch the one person you KNOW isnt scum

Basic common sense

I refuse to believe you are this dense as town to not understand what I am saying here

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize if you scun read your mason partner and the read actually gets traction, you're basically letting town lynch the one person you KNOW isnt scum

as lovers its good to be scumread a little bit because it dissuades mafia from NKing you.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

Basic common sense

I refuse to believe you are this dense as town to not understand what I am saying here
You can always save them by claiming if you have to, though.

funnier6

Courage~
Please explain the boxes then because I'm clearly missing something
Rag being todays bulletproof lover would explain why she was hesitant to name Kirino since if he was shot they both would die, hesitant to name game because that would give away that they were lovers and not masons, and casting shade on other to hopefully dissuade scum from night killing there all come up pretty reasonable to me

Ragnarokio

Tbh I'm still skeptical of the claim until no one counterclaims Anime 1.

being skeptical is fine and you should probably still be skeptical even if nobody counterclaims anime 1. Pen could feasibly put in two mafia members from the same game just so that they could fakeclaim a mason pair from that game. The lynch isn't justified until closer to LyLo where the odds of it being confirmed by LyLo are lower unless you're extremely confident we're lying though.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
3. The purpose in the statement was to distance myself from kirino so that if either of our roles were ever found out then the target on our heads would be comparatively smaller (because there would only be one of us to shoot at and not two)

What

What point is masons if you aint using them to clear each other

When you claim why disnt kirino claim? To protect them you say? Masoms are supposed to clear each other

I have to believe you've never seen a mason game before to believe this logic

Ragnarokio

What

What point is masons if you aint using them to clear each other

When you claim why disnt kirino claim? To protect them you say? Masoms are supposed to clear each other

I have to believe you've never seen a mason game before to believe this logic

are you familiar with the difference between masons and lovers?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Rag being todays bulletproof lover would explain why she was hesitant to name Kirino since if he was shot they both would die, hesitant to name game because that would give away that they were lovers and not masons, and casting shade on other to hopefully dissuade scum from night killing there all come up pretty reasonable to me

What do you mean by "todays?"

This may be important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom