• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask if I should do this when I finished my reread
I'd rather just full role claim tbh but that's because I'm looking at my role myself
maybe I don't need to, after all
I think I should be able to prove myself by the time that tomorrow's lynch happens

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Considering that it didnt make sense to you, the possibilities are that you misunderstood or that you were sure it did not make sense. The question implies you weren't sure and wanted more information, while the followup implied you were sure, and that whatever explanation I might have would surely be insufficient since you had already made up your mind.

The explanation being you're focusing on the conclusion aspect, when the part I wanted to highlight was the hesitation, the uncertainty, the inability to get to the hecking point which presents itself so often whenever Trist makes reads. The aw shucks I just said all those things but hmm ya know I think I'm just gotta slap this scum lean on it yep that looks good okay finished that gives me the picture that he's haphazardly trying to construct a rocket with car parts and he can't even state confidently that he thinks it looks like a rocket. That part of his play style is what drives me insane. Now whether or not you care to believe that is your business

I think you're making too much over punctuation marks tbh.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For some reason I thought Ex hadn't been very active, but... well he has almost 50 posts. You'd think with someone with that many posts, you'd be able to remember the things they've said. That's not the case though. He said something about Johnny once upon a time and something about scum leaning DW for being absent, other than that the vast majority of his posts have been about himself or just plain fluff.

I'm really confused. In Scooby Doo Mafia, Ex was active and contributing throughout, but this doesn't feel like his town or his scum play. I was townreading him previously, but honestly when all he's doing is saying "don't suspect me because it me" without actually providing any genuine reasons why he shouldn't be suspected, it doesn't sit right with me. I don't find it suspicious, just lame and unspirited. I want Ex to start actually playing. Please.

I'm full null on him now. I have no idea what to think, at face value he's scummy but I don't see this level of uselessness from his play as either alignment. I get why people are suspicious of him, and I agree that he's been a bit obnoxious, and I would love for him to start playing.

(Please don't get offended by any of this Ex, I'm not trying to be rude).

I'm probably the only one who noticed this. funnier put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list but instead he leaves his vote on Rag. When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them. Rag did not like it when I didn't defend myself. I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post. I think Rag and funnier are a scum team because funnier votes Rag and I saw it odd how Rag ignored funnier's vote on them and this is something I have seen scum do to each other by ignoring their scum buddies vote on them and later on the scum buddy will switch their vote to a different player. funnier is one of the players who has the most votes and I think scum are trying to coordinate votes to ensure a town mislynch.

Did any of you players saw it odd when Rag never interacted with funnier since he had his vote on Rag and on funnier's reads he put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list and he put Rag on other but not on the scum lean even though he was voting Rag at the time? I have been looking into it still wondering what this is all about.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Considering that it didnt make sense to you, the possibilities are that you misunderstood or that you were sure it did not make sense. The question implies you weren't sure and wanted more information, while the followup implied you were sure, and that whatever explanation I might have would surely be insufficient since you had already made up your mind.

The explanation being you're focusing on the conclusion aspect, when the part I wanted to highlight was the hesitation, the uncertainty, the inability to get to the hecking point which presents itself so often whenever Trist makes reads. The aw shucks I just said all those things but hmm ya know I think I'm just gotta slap this scum lean on it yep that looks good okay finished that gives me the picture that he's haphazardly trying to construct a rocket with car parts and he can't even state confidently that he thinks it looks like a rocket. That part of his play style is what drives me insane. Now whether or not you care to believe that is your business
lmao what are you even trying to say.

So I often introduce my conclusions with question marks. It's what I do, idc how annoying it is, #getoverit

freshouttahecks.png

I'm probably the only one who noticed this. funnier put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list but instead he leaves his vote on Rag. When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them. Rag did not like it when I didn't defend myself. I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post. I think Rag and funnier are a scum team because funnier votes Rag and I saw it odd how Rag ignored funnier's vote on them and this is something I have seen scum do to each other by ignoring their scum buddies vote on them and later on the scum buddy will switch their vote to a different player. funnier is one of the players who has the most votes and I think scum are trying to coordinate votes to ensure a town mislynch.

Did any of you players saw it odd when Rag never interacted with funnier since he had his vote on Rag and on funnier's reads he put Rubik, sunfan, and naga on the scum list and he put Rag on other but not on the scum lean even though he was voting Rag at the time? I have been looking into it still wondering what this is all about.
alright, pack it up
jinjo's town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I've never seen sunfan play as town afaicr but if he's anything like PK then he's almost certainly scum

funnier6

Courage~

So if someone suspects you they get a one sentence explanation followed by 300 words on why actually it's them who's the scum

Would you actually like me to explain any of that or was that geared entirely toward having other people do the questioning so you dont have to
lmao what are you even trying to say.

So I often introduce my conclusions with question marks. It's what I do, idc how annoying it is, #getoverit

freshouttahecks.png
Nothing, particularly. There is one significant thing about it but I'd rather yell at you some more, it's quite cathartic

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I asked Rag where did they want me to defend myself but Rag never quoted the post.

I never asked you to defend yourself. I just attacked you and voted for you and then waited to see how you responded.

When he voted Rag, there was no explanation to his vote on why he voted Rag and Rag ignored funniers vote on them.

tbh i can't remember funnier voting me but this game's been moving very quickly so i wouldn't be surprised if i missed or forgot a lot of stuff

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
(Please don't get offended by any of this Ex, I'm not trying to be rude).
I'm offended by all of it :excuseme:
the **** yall expect me to do, I can't pull a mod confirmed town alignment out of my ass like it's magic or a buttplug

I like your frustration though, townlean for you

alright, pack it up
jinjo's town
you're going to claim some kind of power role last second to buy yourself more time aren't you

**** I hate when you do this because I never know if it's honest or just patting a misleading analysis
I do kinda like Jinjo's analysis and it does make me want to see more of funnier and rag interacting, but I'd be surprised if both of them are scum
I feel like outta the two Rag maybe has more potential of being scum, but I think it's a bit too early to assume that, keeping an eye or her interactions might be good

All of that kinda shoved aside I'm in favor of Sun claiming tonight so we have time to counterclaim if he comes up with any dumb fake power role claim
and also in favor to dismiss any unusual claims that might come from Anime Mafia(s) since if he's scum he might choose those to avoid hard counterclaims

All of that kinda shoved aside I'm in favor of Sun claiming tonight so we have time to counterclaim if he comes up with any dumb fake power role claim
and also in favor to dismiss any unusual claims that might come from Anime Mafia(s) since if he's scum he might choose those to avoid hard counterclaims

bruh
why do you think I was talking like a pirate at the start of the game?

So if someone suspects you they get a one sentence explanation followed by 300 words on why actually it's them who's the scum

You never explained your vote on Rag and it was empty. I liked one of your post earlier and another of your post caught my eye and I let it slide since I liked one of your post earlier. Once when I saw you sheep Rag, that was when I started to get suspicious because of your reads you made earlier and that empty vote on Rag who never engaged with you.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
maybe I don't need to, after all
I think I should be able to prove myself by the time that tomorrow's lynch happens
I look forward to this happening sooner and not last second.

I must confess I did not notice. I think the Rag vote was because Funnier wanted a response but when Rag did come back the conversation had moved on. It didn't strike me weird at the time.

I'd say that funnier not commenting on current EX posts after defending them before is weirder in the moment, but it seems that just having two different conversations parallel to each other is kinda how ZD conducts business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom