• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
you said it well yourself
his posts taste like cardboard to me, there's nothing there at all so far, and I do remember thinking it when I saw him play as scum before
I don't even really want to give him a day
The unfortunate thing is he’s very capable of playing badly as town, moreso than scum really

I want to give him a day

The unfortunate thing is he’s very capable of playing badly as town, moreso than scum really

I want to give him a day
even the game where town, led by Rubik, turbolynched doc for ????? reasons led, I think Rubik was very obviously town (I know you disagreed at the time and I know I had the reveal and all)
not so here

funnier6

Courage~
even the game where town, led by Rubik, turbolynched doc for ????? reasons led, I think Rubik was very obviously town (I know you disagreed at the time and I know I had the reveal and all)
not so here
Idk about very obviously but I did town read him by the end of that day yeah

I’m mainly talking about the games where he sits there and let’s scum win like Raccoon city and Scooby Doo and Backwards it whatever

Idk about very obviously but I did town read him by the end of that day yeah

I’m mainly talking about the games where he sits there and let’s scum win like Raccoon city and Scooby Doo and Backwards it whatever
I am not familiar with any of those three, I don't think

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
his posts taste like cardboard to me, there's nothing there at all so far, and I do remember thinking it when I saw him play as scum before

I'm very sure I see this kind of attitude from your wolf game much more then your town game. ie you've actually been this aggro about killing me when you were wolf before actually. As town you are very guilty of having "too many towns" in your pile on d0.

Vote: The Sun Fan

Make a better case on why I pick Rubik here over you and I'll reconsider but if you can't, well...you said it yourself you didn't really care if you got lynched this game....

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
??? o-o

This made me laugh

Scientifically intrigued, if you will

Does that mean you find him scummy?
I don't know what this even means

If I'm a good wolf then I am wolf here because....?

If I'm a bad wolf then you can't figure out my alignment because....?

I legit don't understand the logic
Is this based on anything or just, like, paranoia? Ie kinda the same thing you voted Ex over earlier.

I'm picking up similar vibes to what I get from Sun's scum play that has caused me to scum read him in the past. Good scum players will intentionally try to do subtle things to pass better as town, and he's triggering those instincts in me a bit, for some reason.

I feel like I explicitly asked for people not to make me explain but I'm to lazy to check if I did and I guess I kind of ended up doing it anyways.

can we kill rubik yet?

No.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Gravity Falls you said similar things about me.

You were scum and I was town. :V

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Okay gotta nonchalantly leave the thread after not contributing anything of importance tonight

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think I have to townread this
For some reason this was in my multiquote from earlier and I don't feel like removing it now.

I think I was just going to ask why.

We need not go further on this but needless to say I do not give the same meaning to his
Aight we can agree to disagree then.

I don’t have the slightest clue how that relates to what you quoted but mkay.

I don’t really see whats wrong with that. Rather the pount of pressuring people to post is to determine alignment, but you would hold it against me if I caught him because he’s new? And really I was pointing out a simple contradiction, I didn’t slam my desk or shout objection or anything.
The kinds of questions you were asking him were the kinds of questions you probably expect him to be unable to answer. That's why I feel that way, that you were just trying to get him to crack. Give the new player a chance to figure out the game and read the terrain a little.

I'm picking up similar vibes to what I get from Sun's scum play that has caused me to scum read him in the past. Good scum players will intentionally try to do subtle things to pass better as town, and he's triggering those instincts in me a bit, for some reason.

I feel like I explicitly asked for people not to make me explain but I'm to lazy to check if I did and I guess I kind of ended up doing it anyways.

No.
I try to think back to Anime Mafia 2 when I want to think about your town game. I'm not really seeing the same level of enthusiasm here. A lot of your posts are just talking about your own play and this read on Lar is basically the first real read you've had (not counting the earlier read of Ex).

I'm also not sure I agree with the idea of scum reading somebody because he acts similarly to the way a different player does as scum, without pinpointing any of their particular behaviour that you find scummy. Sure, meta works sometime, but in this case you're using someone else's meta to read a player you've only ever played with once before, briefly.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It's not a meta read, it's feeling like someone is planting fake town tells cognizantly.

That's a vibe I've gotten from sun before and it's always ended up with him being scum.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire

No.
It's not a meta read, it's feeling like someone is planting fake town tells cognizantly.

That's a vibe I've gotten from sun before and it's always ended up with him being scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom