• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I feel like you’re saying this because you have to and not because you want to. You feel like it’s a bad idea but you want to anyway to get rid of sun??
I'm saying it because it needs to be said.

I'm 100% comfortable getting destroyed by sun every game.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Sunfan is literally AtE personified and if he makes a massive townpost with serious reads that **** is a red flag so can we please lynch him before he does that

I actually don't think he's scum, I just want him dead because better safe than sorry tbh

Unvote, Vote: Exlight

Can you think of a time you've supported someone's lynch for this reason in the past?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm saying it because it needs to be said.

I'm 100% comfortable getting destroyed by sun every game.
Some of us are not

Do you have anything to say unrelated to basic strategy perhaps in regard to how you feel about certain players that you’d like to share

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
also you can call me anything you want just don't call me late for dinner

Ragnarokio

I feel like I can, yea
not sure which specific game if that's what you wanna know

a specific game would be nice but a suitably concrete recollection of the context would be acceptable as well.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
You mean Johnny, the guy who just said that sunfan's post is strange, but that me and Lar are suspicious for pointing out why it sounds strange?
So I thought it was odd you like Johnny for the same opinion we had when he doesn't even explain *why* he thought it was weird.
Because it's weird? It's a weird statement to make. How is it that hard to understand. Sun's a weird guy who says weird things, but it's also the opening so I'm not gonna put much stock in it unless he says more weird ****.

My issue was you and Lar both analyzing it in a semi-big way, and now getting worked up on bring called for it.

If there's a limit on how many quotes can be used in a single post in these threads, someone please let me know. Also, would each of y'all prefer I use your full name, or refer to you the ways others do, like Morbid Minish is commonly refereed to as Min, or Ragnarokio is Rag? I'm curious so I don't come of at the weird guy using the wrong name at the wrong time.
Short name is fine. Most people call me Johnny. No clue why :shrugs:

I actually don't think he's scum, I just want him dead because better safe than sorry tbh
Why is sun the biggest d1 wagon?

I feel like it's a bad idea to kill strong players d1.
This is a bad take. The game has multiple strong players. Discrediting a potential scum read cause "muh strong player" is inherently scummy. Ran into this situation before in previous games, it's always scum saying this.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Some of us are not

Do you have anything to say unrelated to basic strategy perhaps in regard to how you feel about certain players that you’d like to share
I'm working on it. I do still have a job to do.

This is a bad take. The game has multiple strong players. Discrediting a potential scum read cause "muh strong player" is inherently scummy. Ran into this situation before in previous games, it's always scum saying this.

Unvote
Vote: ExLight
Did you just say my mindset was always scum and then vote ExLight instead of me???

Ragnarokio

I'm also often a fan of avoiding lynching strong players although its not because i'm afraid of strong scum players, but rather because i'm afraid of weak town players.

Ragnarokio

while strength of the player might be a consideration in deciding a lynch though, it should probably never be the primary factor.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because it's weird? It's a weird statement to make. How is it that hard to understand. Sun's a weird guy who says weird things, but it's also the opening so I'm not gonna put much stock in it unless he says more weird ****.

My issue was you and Lar both analyzing it in a semi-big way, and now getting worked up on bring called for it.

Yeah but there's a reason you think it's weird. When has not explaining why you think something is weird been better than explaining why you do? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here, that's why I'm arguing against this. I didn't even try to scumread him from it. I tried to explain why I thought it was weird and prod him for more info about why he felt that was necessary to share. It seems like there are so many people saying things and I'm the only one trying to figure out why they think those things. And then getting **** for it.

Sunfan saying "so and so is scum don't ask me why" is his typical weird posts. Sunfan explaining why he might play weird and that he doesn't care if he dies and all that can't be chalked up to typical weird sunfan posts.

I don't know if it's AI but that's what I'm trying to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom