• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Sun's statement honestly is kinda strange, and I know that's echoing, but it is true. However, I'm more interested in Lar and MinMin. They seem to really want to find a flaw in what he said, or at least that's the impression I get.

Rubik and FunFun going at, nothing particularly new, and I'm not getting anything from them. Gonna have to learn some new players here as well. New faces (for me) so exciting!

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Sunfan: VOTE[/colr][/vote]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Sunfan

funnier6

Courage~
the truth doesn't matter

I'm trying to care less about how wrong or right I am, is the really, really short version. Mafia can make me very happy sometimes, but the inverse is not pretty. Even when I'm playing well, like in my most recent video mafia game, I still sometimes want to die irl.

I need to more complacent with dying because sometimes, its just going to happen and I need to learn to not want to die irl if I die in the game because that's the plot of a ****ty Russian movie.
Oof
Oh there was a link, my bad.
I blame that I made a post at three am as to why I didn’t see it

Anyways I think all the wow suns post is so interesting is kind of bull, even it is genuine it could still be NAI and I think it’s dumb to mess with it. Sun is the kind of person you wanna try to solve with roles if possible anyway and we should have those in abundance. I’m definitely not seeing it as a reason to vote him, even if it’s correct and he’s scum it is a hecka dumb reason.

I kinda like johnnys posts so far and killjoys aren’t bad either

Poys posts are kinda weird but don’t ping me

Ex kinda not posting much catches my eye

Also Rag

Unvote

Vote: Rag

Feel generally okay with the more active people so far though I think it’s some weird logic Mins using for her sunfan read, that whole fourth post of hers comes off calculated in a way I don’t like, but we shall see. Rubik is really weird but I don’t feel like touching that atm

funnier6

Courage~
the truth doesn't matter

I'm trying to care less about how wrong or right I am, is the really, really short version. Mafia can make me very happy sometimes, but the inverse is not pretty. Even when I'm playing well, like in my most recent video mafia game, I still sometimes want to die irl.

I need to more complacent with dying because sometimes, its just going to happen and I need to learn to not want to die irl if I die in the game because that's the plot of a ****ty Russian movie.
Oof*

Darn it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Anyways I think all the wow suns post is so interesting is kind of bull, even it is genuine it could still be NAI and I think it’s dumb to mess with it. Sun is the kind of person you wanna try to solve with roles if possible anyway and we should have those in abundance. I’m definitely not seeing it as a reason to vote him, even if it’s correct and he’s scum it is a hecka dumb reason.

This part of your post is pinging me so hard. "Even if it's genuine it could still be NAI and I think it's dumb to mess with it". That's a lot of uncertainty to be certain that it's dumb to mess with it. Especially coming from the guy who is making a big deal over Jinjo using an explanation mark. It could also be AI. You of all people should be on board with poking something strange like that to see if it is genuine and AI. And are either me or Lar voting him for it? I can't speak for Lar exactly, but I'm trying to determine if it is genuine. Like I said, sunfan isn't above AtE. So I'm not just gonna ignore it and take it at face value. He could have not said it and it likely would have made no difference on how people saw him this game. But he did say it so I'm going to try to read it.

You mean Johnny, the guy who just said that sunfan's post is strange, but that me and Lar are suspicious for pointing out why it sounds strange?

Feel generally okay with the more active people so far though I think it’s some weird logic Mins using for her sunfan read, that whole fourth post of hers comes off calculated in a way I don’t like, but we shall see. Rubik is really weird but I don’t feel like touching that atm

My sunfan read? Lol. Did I say anywhere I had a read on him? I'm trying to *develop* a read. And yes it was calculated because I wanted info out of him.

funnier6

Courage~
This part of your post is pinging me so hard. "Even if it's genuine it could still be NAI and I think it's dumb to mess with it". That's a lot of uncertainty to be certain that it's dumb to mess with it. Especially coming from the guy who is making a big deal over Jinjo using an explanation mark. It could also be AI. You of all people should be on board with poking something strange like that to see if it is genuine and AI.
I was I am I did yes.

It’s not uncertainty. I’m saying he could be perfectly serious and genuine with that as either alignment and it just feels kinda gross to try to read into that too far when it seems like the kind of thing he’d post as either alignment anyway. It could be, but I don’t think it is, and if it is, it’s the dumbest AI thing ever. Thus, I’m not inclined to care.
And are either me or Lar voting him for it? I can't speak for Lar exactly, but I'm trying to determine if it is genuine. Like I said, sunfan isn't above AtE. So I'm not just gonna ignore it and take it at face value. He could have not said it and it likely would have made no difference on how people saw him this game. But he did say it so I'm going to try to read it.
Idk, I’ve read all of this at random points of the night I’ve woken up so there’s a good chance that I’m giving more weight to it then it deserves, but I thought at least one of you had voted him but possibly that was just Rag.
You mean Johnny, the guy who just said that sunfan's post is strange, but that me and Lar are suspicious for pointing out why it sounds strange?
I didn’t say you and Lar were suspicious. I never said a thing about Lar in fact. I said I thought reading into sun for that two seconds in the game was kinda eugh. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t, but it looks like a dead end to me, and even if it wasn’t I think it ought to be. Yes I know I’m not making sense.

Anyway, literally the only thing pinging me about you is that that post came across very calculated. Disagreeing with me isn’t an act of war

Johnnys posts give me the impression of town Johnny thoughts

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
It’s not uncertainty. I’m saying he could be perfectly serious and genuine with that as either alignment and it just feels kinda gross to try to read into that too far when it seems like the kind of thing he’d post as either alignment anyway. It could be, but I don’t think it is, and if it is, it’s the dumbest AI thing ever. Thus, I’m not inclined to care.

I'm just not a fan of you saying that we should only try to figure sunfan out with roles. Especially when you don't tend to like to rely on roles usually. If this were a vanila game you would be forced to read into what he says. And I know, I know it's not. But I personally would like to poke at him and try to get a read on him. It certainly could be something he'd post as either alignment and that's what I'm trying to discern. Do you not think it's weird to say "I don't care about dying, but if I'm acting weird it's because of this so that y'all don't lynch me when I'm acting weird". I just don't necessarily see the purpose behind it, when I think having fun with a game is how sunfan's natural attitude comes across.

Idk, I’ve read all of this at random points of the night I’ve woken up so there’s a good chance that I’m giving more weight to it then it deserves, but I thought at least one of you had voted him but possibly that was just Rag

It was rag yeah. Both myself and Lar neither one made a read on sunfan. We both discussed his posts and tried to give our thoughts on them.

I didn’t say you and Lar were suspicious. I never said a thing about Lar in fact. I said I thought reading into sun for that two seconds in the game was kinda eugh. Not saying you can’t or shouldn’t, but it looks like a dead end to me, and even if it wasn’t I think it ought to be. Yes I know I’m not making sense.

I didn't say you said we were. I said Johnny did. While in the same post saying sunfan's posts were weird. So I thought it was odd you like Johnny for the same opinion we had when he doesn't even explain *why* he thought it was weird. At least I'm trying to show my thought process on it and not just cast shade.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
ExLight - 1 (Poyzin)
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
The Sun Fan - 3 (ExLight, Kirino, Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 1 (Rubik)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Rubik - 1 (The Sun Fan)
Ragnarokio - 1 (funnier6)

Not voting - naga10, Jinjo, DekuNut, MixMasterLar, Mellow Ezlo, Killjoy, DawningWinds, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Ragnarokio

i didn't realize the game started until i woke up this morning

funnier6

Courage~
I'm just not a fan of you saying that we should only try to figure sunfan out with roles. Especially when you don't tend to like to rely on roles usually.
How many times has sunfan been caught?
Do you not think it's weird to say "I don't care about dying, but if I'm acting weird it's because of this so that y'all don't lynch me when I'm acting weird". I just don't necessarily see the purpose behind it, when I think having fun with a game is how sunfan's natural attitude comes across.
I think it’s more interesting than weird, especially since weird is kind of what I expect from sun.
I didn't say you said we were. I said Johnny did.
Seemed like a normal Johnny thing to say, some other things he’s said struck me as pretty typical
While in the same post saying sunfan's posts were weird. So I thought it was odd you like Johnny for the same opinion we had when he doesn't even explain *why* he thought it was weird.
Because I don’t think there’s really much to say about it. It’s pretty plainly weird.

like I get you think it’s dumb and hypocritical of me to say looking into it is pointless but I’m going to argue with literally any conclusions drawn from it. Lar might be able to squirrel something out of it idk but it’s just too gross of a read for me.
At least I'm trying to show my thought process on it and not just cast shade.
o-o

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
How many times has sunfan been caught?
And that's reason to not try to read him? If anything it should be more reason.
I think it’s more interesting than weird, especially since weird is kind of what I expect from sun.
Because I don’t think there’s really much to say about it. It’s pretty plainly weird.

like I get you think it’s dumb and hypocritical of me to say looking into it is pointless but I’m going to argue with literally any conclusions drawn from it. Lar might be able to squirrel something out of it idk but it’s just too gross of a read for me.

You said it's more interesting than weird then say it's pretty plainly weird... Either way it is *something* and I'm trying to figure out the motivation behind it.

How is it a gross read? You're literally reading into Jinjo using an exclamation mark. You admit it's interesting/weird. That's enough to make it into something of a topic. Are we just supposed to ignore any possible AtE posts because they're 'gross' reads?

You do realize that was referencing back to my point about Johnny right?

I'll say something kind of random and weird
I don't really care if town or mafia or some third party cult or something wins this game
I just want to have fun

If I get lynched this game, I might care the least about it that I have ever cared about it in forum
I personally think the following was somewhat sincere, though, saying; "If I get lynched this game, I might care the least about it that I have ever cared about it in forum" does strike me as a bit off.

Which I ask, What makes this game special enough to not care about getting lynched as m

its just the mood I'm in, mostly
its not related to my alignment
I've felt very strange about mafia lately
If I spent 10000 words explaining why, I'm not sure it would be very helpful
Yes I may have answered my above question with this quote, particularly the bold text, but I want a bit more clarification.

you might, but there's some newer people here
I'd do it otherwise
I don't know about the other new player(s) here, but I'd like to read the longer version.

What I'm attempting to say is that I'm suprised you took as serious of a tone as it appeared you did, instead of just letting the tone of the thread continue to not be as serious.

Ie the out of character comment.
I feel like the thread was serious from either page 5 or 6. Other than that, meh.

Gonna put this here for the next statement.

He did mention Johnny Just sayin'.

Vote: The Sun Fan

The way he went about trying to defend his comment off seems really odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom