• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
and I'm trying to avoid a mislynch.

Oh yeah, meant to reply to this too. Voting Doc seems counterproductive to trying to avoid a mislynch. Because the whole argument for his lynch is inactivity, which y'all know isn't AI for him (and he's actually more active now than he usually is even with this game being crazy active). Doing an inactivity lynch is a shot in the dark especially when Doc has posts and no one is even commenting on the content of them and actually trying to read him.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Oh yeah, meant to reply to this too. Voting Doc seems counterproductive to trying to avoid a mislynch. Because the whole argument for his lynch is inactivity, which y'all know isn't AI for him (and he's actually more active now than he usually is even with this game being crazy active). Doing an inactivity lynch is a shot in the dark especially when Doc has posts and no one is even commenting on the content of them and actually trying to read him.
I mean I'd rather do an inactivity lynch D1 than in -Lo eh?
Do you have any lynch suggestions?
I know were voting move because he was being aggravating, but I don't know if you're still seeing him the same way today

Its probably tied Doc 3, Ex 3 atm. I wouldn't have voted you Ex if you hadn't threw such an outrageous statement out.
riiiight

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Impressions

deep impressions on the souls of the players

artistically arranged in text

Please

This game is anything but artistic. Lol.

I'll try to whip up a reads list though. Those things just take me for-freaking-ever to do and that's why I do them sparingly usually.

Most of my reads are scattered throughout the game.

But if you want like, any individual reads/impressions for now it's probably better to ask those specifically because I can focus on a few people way easier than the whole game.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I mean I'd rather do an inactivity lynch D1 than in -Lo eh?
Do you have any lynch suggestions?
I know were voting move because he was being aggravating, but I don't know if you're still seeing him the same way today

But Doc isn't even that inactive this game. Sure compared to others, but not compared to other games.

I think I'd like to lynch somewhere in Moe/Johnny/you. Just because I'm town reading so many others. And while I don't have Kirino or Namira on my town list, it's mostly because I just don't have a solid read on them yet.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
1) ExLight - Town
2) funnier6 - Null
3) rubik - Null
4) echolight - Town Lean
5) SMS - Scum Lean
6) Kirino - Null
7) DekuNut - Town Lean
8) Doc - Null/Scum Lean
9) Minish - Null/Town Lean
10) Namira - Town Null
11) Johnny Sooshi - Null
12) Poyzin - Town lean
13) Moe the Moblin - Null

Updated readslist bois

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Catching up now, ama
As things stand, I know I need to reply to funnier about Johnny and Kirino, and I need to get back to Echo about my suggestions for their playstyle
Any other questions you have for me feel free to ask now

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I just really wanna know what you’re chewing on Minish,

what are you thinking about that kind of almost makes sense but not quite

Rubik, Ex, and Deku are all throwing me off in some way.

I know I said Deku looked good to me last night, and like he still kinda think he does. But then I realized he had like half his reads list as scum leans and he keeps saying he'd be fine with lynches people keep throwing out. And I can't wrap my head around how I feel about that. Like would scum Deku be so complacent about openly just supporting most lynches? Or is he really seeing potential scumminess in like half the game?

Rubik and Ex are kind of in similar boats to me. They're some of the top posters, but I don't feel they're actively trying to scum hunt. Especially since they're both going with the "lynch Doc because inactive" idea. Which in a game with 60 pages d1 I feel like that is a bit of a cop out.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rubik and Ex are kind of in similar boats to me. They're some of the top posters, but I don't feel they're actively trying to scum hunt. Especially since they're both going with the "lynch Doc because inactive" idea. Which in a game with 60 pages d1 I feel like that is a bit of a cop out.

I think forcing opinions on the Doc wagon is high information.

I'm pretty comfortable with Ex as the alternative wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom