• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
You've played with Hero and Minish a lot though, why should you need to verify the meta? And I mean, google is a thing? Though I know your pain tbh remember when I was flavor cop in inception? You probably dont but I have like every moment of that game etched in my brain and flavor copping the godfather as a super evil dude and not believing it was so wow.

Still like. So if youre not scum who is.

Maybe might actually go sleep now.
Believe it or not, I still don't have a good meta grasp on either of them
I saw wolf minish this game so I'm starting to see a difference but hot honestly was not on my radar
I probably wasn't paying enough attention to him

We will find who is scum after the massclaim

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Do you believe Moe's claim, Rubik?
I mean, not really?

Town allegedly has a cop, a rolecop with a backup, a watcher and a flavor cop. Some of those roles need to be scum and/or fake for this to even begin to be balanced.

I can see cop, watcher, and rolecop with backup so long as scum has enough ways to deal with most if not all of the roles (Miller/godfather, roles in uncommon alignments, ninjas, etc).

I don't really see how a flavor cop fits into that for town, especially since it seems to largely just overlap with the normal cop. From my perspective it's either Moe or Max that is lying and the fact that HoT targeted Max and TSF can vouch for that makes me think it's pretty likely Moe is the one lying.

ZinnLav

Zinnie-chan
Most likely true. Roleblocker is a hard role to guess based purely on results, since it really doesn’t provide any.
I mean I guessed it just fine on Day 2 since I got my character after guessing Town on Night 1.

I never actually claimed Watcher, but I was too interested in seeing how SunFan would react, and then I went to bed and haven't checked the thread for the last 12 hours. Whoops.

Unvote: TheSunFan

I’d say that TSF’s claim changes things, but I’m not actually sure if it does.

There is most likely a Town Watcher between Zinn and TSF, and I would assume that cop checking might be helpful in resolving this, but Godfather is still in play...also, theoretically both could be scum and this is an extreme distancing/bussing play.

@ZinnLav fullclaim and action/result list, please.

Best I can do is ask the game at large if anybody still alive bothered to target me on N2, since that would contradict TSF’s claim.
Town Aligned Roleblocker.
Night 1: Myself, as I've said already, for the exact reason that I might've been roleblocker or similar and ended up hurting Town. Successfully guessed my alignment, led to me guessing Roleblocker successfully.
Night 2: Tristan, as others were saying he seemed different than usual, I took that to mean he might've been scum.
Night 3: ExLight, I wanted to prevent him using his Gladiator again, as I said in thread I would do anything to stop that.

I know it looks bad claiming to visit those who died, but would I be stupid enough to admit to visiting two people who died if I were scum? My neighbours can back up my visits, simply from our reactions.

I know Minish claimed SK that can win with town, but really? As whoever it was said, it's just an Independent Vig Survivor.
Vote: Minish
It's still a killing role I don't want running around.

Still no idea what's going on with Zinn except now I'm more annoyed than ever that we've been using both masculine and feminine pronouns all game for Zinn and still no correction has come.
Yes.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
idk
minish pushing back against Moe when from her perspective Moe should be obviously the real cop is kinda weird
that's my only hesitation about fully believing her

I believe Moe is the cop. I just believe he is mafia aligned cop because one of the thousand cops in this game has to be.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Anyway I wanna talk about Minish. Aint got time to go back and quote every little thing like usual, that'll come later. @Morbid Minish can you tell me exactly when you learned you were SK? I'm guessing the obvious answer, but I want to see if it checks out with when I started thinking it. Also Minish, youre going to have to look at me and tell me that you can win with town, cause I dont believe you. It isnt just that it isnt bulba typical, its that I dont believe thats the right way to make SK in this game and that Lone and Darth totally goofed if they did that instead of the obvious answer. So just tell me it again and make me believe you, cause I do want to, but tbh if you cant win with town I still wouldn't really mind keeping you around for a lil anyways. I just wanna know.

Also Minish, talk about anime mafia deja vu eh?

I've actually known since n1. I'll explain how that happened after the game because I dunno if I should discuss it. Look, would I be trying to kill mafia so hard if I couldn't? I was like 95% sure Hero was scum after yesterday. And I knew that the whole mafia team knew I was SK in that case so I didn't just kill him to keep him from outing me. It would have been easy for me to keep all mafia alive and if they outed me use the angle that they were a much bigger threat with us not having pegged any of them yet.

Also Minish, I forgot to mention, why so dead set on killing Moe? Why if he doesn't die town loses? You just shot Hero, why are things so gloom? I dont understand.

Because he seems incredibly scummy. I was already suspicious of one of either him or sunfan coming into today. Just really felt there's one scum between them. So when he pulled all of this it just really seemed in line with how Hero was acting the previous day. Like they came up with a plan to push the sk angle to try and save themselves from being lynched today.

Also, I was just really frustrated when I posted that because I had been at town when Moe outted me and I had to wait forever til I could get home and actually explain anything. Lol.
And frustration from seeing what seems like an obvious setup from mafia.

Also I don't know what kind of roles mafia is working with or how many balls they have yet. And Moe's and Rubik's claims both cause more confusion that benefits scum. So yeah I felt like if you all wasted a lynch on me today they could probably skate by to win this.

This sentence really annoys me Minish. Not really because it isnt true, but that it comes across appeal to emotion and fake cause we both know youre stronger than any scum team there is. Obviously irrelevant since youre third party but this sentence pings me so hard lol.

Yeah, that came from the frustration I mentioned. I can't be stronger than a scum team when I'm outted and people see sk as a threat. I was already kinda upset with how bad my reads had been this game, so now that I feel I've actually hit on something and possibly discovered more scum then yeah I'm gonna be upset if town doesn't listen to me.

Extremely unimpressed. Trying too hard.

Well yeah, I'm gonna try hard to get my point across when I'm in danger of being lynched. And also to try and make mafia sweat some. Lol

I mean, not really?

Town allegedly has a cop, a rolecop with a backup, a watcher and a flavor cop. Some of those roles need to be scum and/or fake for this to even begin to be balanced.

I can see cop, watcher, and rolecop with backup so long as scum has enough ways to deal with most if not all of the roles (Miller/godfather, roles in uncommon alignments, ninjas, etc).

I don't really see how a flavor cop fits into that for town, especially since it seems to largely just overlap with the normal cop. From my perspective it's either Moe or Max that is lying and the fact that HoT targeted Max and TSF can vouch for that makes me think it's pretty likely Moe is the one lying.

I'm trying to remember why I asked you that in the first place. I was pretty tired then so my thoughts were all over the place.

I think it was because you seemed to be trying to work around any reasons why Moe might not be scum. When by your claim alone it seems like you should be extremely suspicious of him right now.

funnier6

Courage~
Look, would I be trying to kill mafia so hard if I couldn't?
Yes actually. You have to kill them all to win regardless. This isn’t how to argue with me and you know that and you didn’t tell me specifically that you can win with town like I asked RIP. There’s absolutely no reason to be this frustrated if you can win with town. All you have to do is explain everything and we sure as heck ain’t gonna kill you. Like yes hm frustrated but this really isn’t a hard situation to explain and you already know that from other times we’ve had outed SKs. (Such as anime). Just cut out all that frustration and just tell me! Can you or can you not win with town?

Also that does make sense that you knew so early, I was thinking it took you longer but I can totally see it yeah. So which one did you kill?
Yeah, that came from the frustration I mentioned. I can't be stronger than a scum team when I'm outted and people see sk as a threat. I was already kinda upset with how bad my reads had been this game, so now that I feel I've actually hit on something and possibly discovered more scum then yeah I'm gonna be upset if town doesn't listen to me.
They hadn’t had a chance to listen to you, they voted you before you ever claimed. Kind of already addressed this above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom