• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
Would not mind all that much to lynch Ex tbh

I thought the way gladiator worked was that the gladiator had to be one of the two lynch options but apparently not? Unless Ex targeted Max I suppose.
Well, that clears things up...
Vote: No Lynch
Results please?

Also weird the role cop is dead and not the claimed cop

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Vote: No Lynch

I think I completely trust Max at this point. I hate the timing of his claim, but that doesn't mean I don't believe it. It sounds like Ex targeted him without role knowledge last night as a means of protecting him. Sounds like his role protected him, but made it so that the two of them are the only Lynch targets today. I also trust Ex now because of this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why are we jumping to a no lynch so quickly?

I'd rather ISO both players before deciding that. We have all day, might as well use it.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Would not mind all that much to lynch Ex tbh

I thought the way gladiator worked was that the gladiator had to be one of the two lynch options but apparently not? Unless Ex targeted Max I suppose.

Results please?

Yeah, I would have kinda expected the normal cop to be the target since I could kinda see a wagon forming on Tristan today, and it would be more likely that the normal cop would be healed by a doc.

How likely do you think that a big/sk killed Tristan, and Ex blocked the kill on Max?

Also @Spiritual Mask Salesman did you invite anyone yesterday? Don't say who, just yes or no plz

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah, I would have kinda expected the normal cop to be the target since I could kinda see a wagon forming on Tristan today, and it would be more likely that the normal cop would be healed by a doc.

How likely do you think that a big/sk killed Tristan, and Ex blocked the kill on Max?

Also @Spiritual Mask Salesman did you invite anyone yesterday? Don't say who, just yes or no plz
Zip Zero possibility, he just admitted to being the gladiator. Which was kinda obvious since Max ain’t the gladiator but ya know.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Two points here.
1. It’s possible Mafia assumed that the Cop would be the prime choice for protection during N2.
2. Role Cop is actually extremely useful for Town in this particular setup, since it takes away all ambiguity about a player’s role. I would almost argue that Role Cop is more useful than alignment Cop.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Well...

Try '(possibly?) definitive townie'.

So this means we have ME and Deku as basically cleared, right? And according to Tristan, funnier is "no threat to town", and since his death validated his claim, I'm definitely willing to believe it for now.

What is gladiator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom