• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
omg erest and keresh are the same person why can't anyone just go by one name my brain is the size of a grape come on i can't keep track of all this

Because claiming the name of a goddess of death and the underworld on every website would be a little too pretentious?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
@Morbid Minish why are you voting for other ME, why have you flip-flopped votes so much, and why do you feel the need for a second wagon?

Maybe don't take what SMS says at face value because I definitely haven't flip flopped like he said. I was never on Deku, and in fact never wanted to lynch Deku. I've been against the Deku lynch. I was originally on Kerest, then changed to Tristan to have a competing wagon. Because I also find Tristan scummy and it seemed like there might be some traction in following that, that I didn't see before.

And having competing wagons is helpful to see how people react with their votes. It can help us find scum. Easy lynches don't tell us anything.

What exactly about this is a good point?

It meant that I didn't see it as a possible scum push like the Ex wagon. Everyone on it looked good which meant I could feel better about.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
LMFAOOOOO me @ my depressed ass:
Pretend that you can potentially help [everyone] by killing yourself
This gives me Monopoly flashbacks.

Sadly, idk if anybody in this game will understand this.
you literally just triggered my ptsd
omfg this game has night chat too
dear god why
funnier6 would know that, he accidentally picked a scum for his neighborhood
silly you
Because claiming the name of a goddess of death and the underworld on every website would be a little too pretentious?
i just meant that people have done this in multiple games. avatar changes mess with me too. i am very simple
Deku lynch
come tf on there's a deku wagon????? when???? i'm not going to read all this **** tonight

somebody please tell me where to vote i swear i'll do it

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
silly you
hi i'm a ****ing moron who doesn't finish her sentences

silly you, he didn't do it on accident, he did it on purpose!

i'm sorry that i keep posting before i do everything. as i said my brain is the size of a grape. a pistachio, even. an ant. i am like a little baby.

i'm so ****ing sorry for memeing this is important but i am very tired someone please tell me what to do

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
If exlight flips wolf I'll swallow a quarter
noted.
I honestly truthfully believe if you are town you should be voting kerest
on page 79 and i think i agree.
regardless of whether or not we are """supposed""" to lynch exlight today (?????), i disagree with not voting for someone you are suspicious of, espeically when you do not have another legitimate option. if you are town there is no reason not to get rid of someone you think is scum. and the way they backed off of it like "no one knows anything for certain!!!!" or whatever is bull****. yea of course we don't lmao it's basically like a day 1 because of the weird alignment thing. it just reads like someone who is afraid to make a mistake and that's what i was doing as scum last game. and their vote on you was clear OMGUS. i hear tales of this player being chaotic and i saw some weird **** about math that i skimmed over but neither of those factor into my decision.

vote: kerest

thank you for coming to my ted talk goodnight

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
come tf on there's a deku wagon????? when???? i'm not going to read all this **** tonight

Yep. Basically the day started with ME making a case on Ex and people piling on. The basis was that Ex didn't put in an alignment guess after saying alignment guesses were more important than role guesses. Then tried to use the night to ask about how the mafia factional kill worked if mafia doesn't know they are mafia. And that they wanted to bait mafia somehow. And also that they targeted themselves last night. Honestly it was a confusing mess so don't worry if you're confused.

After Ex had I think 5 votes others started to question it since it seemed to have formed too easy without much pushback. In that time people started to look elsewhere, the ones on the Ex wagon slowly backed off, and people started town reading Ex.

Kerest thought Ex was still scummy but unvoted them, and had previously said Moe was scumbuds with Ex trying to move the lynch off of them. So after Kerest backed off of Ex they went with Moe.

I thought Tristan seemed off with everything regarding funnier's breakdown about his role. Others seeemed to pick up on what I was saying. So that's how Tristan came into the mix.

Deku is a wagon simply for inactivity. Which people seem to say is in line with scum Deku play and that they'd also like to lynch inactives over active people.

That's basically the rundown of the wagons.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I thought Tristan seemed off with everything regarding funnier's breakdown about his role. Others seeemed to pick up on what I was saying. So that's how Tristan came into the mix.

Deku is a wagon simply for inactivity. Which people seem to say is in line with scum Deku play and that they'd also like to lynch inactives over active people.
Early game is probably a decent time to lynch someone who tends to lurk more as scum, especially when you've also got a non-lurker wagon competing with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom