• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
@ZinnLav while I admit your logic for voting ME is technically correct, it doesn't take into consideration the fact that I might be town, and autojumps to the conclusion that I am scum.
Even assuming that I am scum, which I honestly do not know, as long as my alignment remains a mystery, I will continue to play as though I am Town, because probabilities. So, literally, your "WCS" is that you have a self-defeating scum on your hands, which, in reality, just makes your life easier.

@Rubik since you have been told of Deku's business IRL, is there a reason you continue to vote for Deku?

@Kerest I'd ask you to explain yourself and your logic, but that would just give us both headaches.

@Morbid Minish why are you voting for other ME, why have you flip-flopped votes so much, and why do you feel the need for a second wagon?

Game at large: why are people townreading Minish? Seems like she's jumping around looking for opportunistic lynches.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
@Rubik since you have been told of Deku's business IRL, is there a reason you continue to vote for Deku?
Probably because I tend to find reasons in my life not to post sometimes when I'm scum so I assume others do the same.

Game at large: why are people townreading Minish? Seems like she's jumping around looking for opportunistic lynches.
That's not really the impression I get from her, but I guess that's one way of looking at it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom