• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I might also add that you're threatening to lynch me if I'm wrong which makes me just wanna like

follow someone else

Kerest needs to be lynched though, I did the math :)

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
oh oops i had more things quoted than i thought
mafia most likely has at least 4 balls
sorry to bring up the subject again, i'm sure yall are sick of talking about balls, but can you explain to me why you think mafia has 4 balls? i don't understand how you could possibly have come to this conclusion.
While ex isn't looking good, their wagon looks objectively worse
hard agree
broken English
***** where lmao you're doing fine
ExLight (5) - ME, Max, SMS, Eresh, Hero
Considering that this is usually how games on Bulba go, no, no I am not.
these two things put together make me suspicious of hero just by placement alone. SMS is apparently cleared due to roles, i'll accept that. if wagons tend to build suddenly on bulba then that makes me a tad less suspicious of the bulba bois™ but it doesn't clear them of course.

it wasn't on purpose, but i've kind of disregarded every single thing i've seen max say because it's all got ellipses in it and that makes them sound uncertain and shaky and totally new and it's the kind of energy i have irl and i don't have time to have it in a mafia game. from what i remember they talk a lot about their own role and follow other people and i think that's what they're doing here.

eresh sounds chaotic and i haven't read the whole thread yet. i want to do that before i make a decision on them. but as it stands right now i wouldn't be mad if they were lynched.

my thoughts on ME are kind of like, they're making themselves special by actively choosing not to find out their alignment, which is fine as a strategy i guess, it's kind of smart if they did actually roll scum bc theoretically they don't know they're scum lmao so everything they've done is technically in town's interest. i'm just glad that only one person subscribed to this strategy. i guess what i'm saying is i don't think they have to be a policy lynch yet. in the meantime i guess i believe they don't know they're scum.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
erest and keresh
ALSKDJFLAKSDJF THIS WASN'T ON PURPOSE
i ask god every day to ****ing end my life and my wish is never granted

54 pages is a lot of pages of ****ING BULL**** THAT DOESNT MATTER
this is the biggest mood i have ever seen except the number has increased to 105

i'm sorry for triple posting. i, too, don't want to see my face ever again. i will continue to read

I'm not finding the team today by any means
I have no idea anymore
I probably shouldn't even be sheeping moe I'm just like
destined to be trash today

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I'm not finding the team today by any means
I have no idea anymore
I probably shouldn't even be sheeping moe I'm just like
destined to be trash today
This self deprecating bullcrap is vaguely worse than seeing you post on ffr right now so let's switch it up a bit
why do you think kerest - me is the line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom