• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
funnier, if you believe its fruitful to try and lynch high posters on the first day, go ahead
I don't agree

we can leave it there

I'm totally fine with you ****ting on my reads fwiw; they're probably awful

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
My opinion on LG is kind of invalidated rn but when she was scum she was potatoing a bit and I was thinking she just didn't want to post
yeah i learned a lot about my scumgame both here and bulba. i plan to fix that in the future.
LG not wanting to post is probably a scumtell but i am legitimately busy, trust me i'd love to drop everything and take a vacation and play mafia with you guys. however i have a 60 page script to memorize by wednesday :)

@Moe the Moblin hi moe! did you say anything in response to sunfan's warning about your playstyle? if yes, can i see it? if no, do you have anything to say?

@Max1996ZD you're still voting for Ex. You've been back at least twice since I took my vote off of Ex, and at least once since the votals reflected that.

Why are you still voting for Ex?
Most solid vote thus far for me.

I like how Max comes out the woodwork to say this as soon as votes for Meh pile on and then immediately disappears again.
I was a bit busy at that time.

Would you mind pulling quotes for me? I actually don't recall seeing that much from you but I might be attributing some of your posts to ex due to similar pfp

Also I'm lazy

SMS is a neighbourizer, I was added to the neighbourhood during the night.

Pretty sure I know what funnier is getting at. I don't think ExLight is scum, he's usually an easy target for Mafia.

Vote: Maniacal Engineer

We only have his own word that he hasn't checked his role or alignment, regardless ME can sway the game very easily because people tend to think he's 100% town and never doubt him.

I guess it wasn't quite a mindmeld, more just like agreeing with their thoughts. I agree with him that I don't think ExLight is scum, as stated earlier I think their reactions to ME's push are more genuine town than anything else. I also do like the vote on ME at the time for the same reason.

You there, reads list please. Who are you voting for why are you voting for them/why are you not voting for anybody and where have you been

I'm not one for rainbows, but I'll throw together a brief summary of my thoughts:

I think that SMS and ExLight are town. My head keeps sticking Moe and Sunfan in the same category of playing style because of the hydra game and by comparison I think that Moe looks more town at this point because he's shown more effort in actually solving the game than sunfan. ME's been acting weird to me, he's playing the game in a strange way for what initially seemed to be no reason at all, which to me seems out of character. I think it's possible he could be bluffing because from my experience ME is a player who will always try to win which would indicate that he would guess an alignment as soon as possible, so he would know how he needed to play to win, if that makes sense. The surgery is totally independent of that thinking.

I'm not voting for anyone because I haven't found a good case yet. I don't like the wagon on Kerest because I always misread them whenever they act this way, but yet I still can't help but scumread them for it. Tristian hasn't done anything to ping me. I didn't think much of Deku at all but looking back at it this post pings me a bit:

Guys stop saying if you have balls or not. Mafia will target you so they can collect them. Bad idea.
Anyways still don't know **** about myself.

I don't like how sure he is about the mechanics of the balls. I mean it makes sense, but how can he be so sure unless he killed someone? Regardless gun to my head I'd probably still kill Kerest out of paranoia, they're a tricky player and have pulled some crazy **** as both alignments as already said in game. I'm probably going to wake up early tomorrow and decide what I'll do before end of day.

I have been around, generally posting thoughts when I think of them and keeping up with the thread. I feel like I've done a decent job of doing the latter right now but there is definitely a lot of things that I've missed through all the clutter and I'm due for a re-read in the next night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom