• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
someone tell me where to vote

i'm in the middle of catching up. i'm simultaneously on this page and 54. got a quick question and then i'll get back to it

my predecessor guessed town and was correct. i guess i technically can't complain about rolling town since it wasn't me who rolled it lmao

if "moe is moe" and moe is always town on zd, then why didn't you put him in the town section? what did sunfan say, can you find it for me? I'd really appreciate that
It's at the end of this post. I think it's worth keeping in mind that Sun is the only one here who has seen Moe's scum play.

Why is Zinn town? Why does high activity=do not lynch? Where have you suddenly gotten the idea that low posters must die and high posters must live? And how can you possibly have an opinion on LG?? What is up with that Rubik read.

I talked about it earlier; it was one of the first reads I had. She had a post where she claimed she was in a neighborhood and dropped a vote in way that I felt was townie. It reminded me of when she thought she had mech info that moe(?) was mafia in a previous game

because its the first real day phase, I never lynch high posters on the first day phase, its strictly a bad idea.

I literally always am down to kill low posters. They're basically wolves even if they're town.

My opinion on LG is kind of invalidated rn but when she was scum she was potatoing a bit and I was thinking she just didn't want to post
but she was busy her most recent post is not super townie but like meh

rubik is funny and all but like
I don't understand what he's doing, and it reminds me of when he was mafia and replaced into a hard slot; idk

I'm voting kerest because I'm following moe and I'm holding him accountable for the results should kerest flip not anti-town. It also helps me get a better read on moe.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Hey LG <3

I'd like you to throw a vote on your scum bud if you dont mind. :)

Though really, figure it out on your own, we're not at a tie or anything.
hi :pikalove:

joke vote: funnier

i figured if someone told me what to do i wouldn't have to do any work. i don't want to do work umu
lemme shower and then i can finish reading, didn't realize how late it was lmao
It's at the end of this post. I think it's worth keeping in mind that Sun is the only one here who has seen Moe's scum play.
that's fair i guess

funnier6

Courage~
What do you mean by this then? I feel like we're on roughly the same page but I'm a little confused. Based on what you're saying, you're confirming that ME is dangerous because he could know he's mafia and just keep playing it off as if he still doesn't know. Leaving him alive could lead to disastrous results for town.
I was understanding you were on the page where ME never knows his alignment ever and so must die because he would obviously be playing as town. I was telling you that if he was mafia he would indeed know so, and therefore reads on him do have meaning. The only difference between him and everybody else is that everybody else has to say they know they're town whereas he does not. That makes zero difference in practice, both could just as easily be lies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I was understanding you were on the page where ME never knows his alignment ever and so must die because he would obviously be playing as town. I was telling you that if he was mafia he would indeed know so, and therefore reads on him do have meaning. The only difference between him and everybody else is that everybody else has to say they know they're town whereas he does not. That makes zero difference in practice, both could just as easily be lies.
is this discussion even going somewhere...?

funnier6

Courage~
I talked about it earlier; it was one of the first reads I had. She had a post where she claimed she was in a neighborhood and dropped a vote in way that I felt was townie. It reminded me of when she thought she had mech info that moe(?) was mafia in a previous game
That seems like an awful tiny amount to already have a read off of.
because its the first real day phase, I never lynch high posters on the first day phase, its strictly a bad idea.
Not true. The law is "lynch scummy people". Not "lynch scummy people only if". This feels like a cop out to actually read the people who are here playing the game. How can you live this way?
I literally always am down to kill low posters. They're basically wolves even if they're town.
Not true. They basically get replaced out.
My opinion on LG is kind of invalidated rn but when she was scum she was potatoing a bit and I was thinking she just didn't want to post
but she was busy her most recent post is not super townie but like meh
Considering she has to read 50+ pages just the fact that she showed up is amazing if she's mafia tbh.
rubik is funny and all but like
I don't understand what he's doing, and it reminds me of when he was mafia and replaced into a hard slot; idk
How does it at all remotely astronomically remind you of that. Like, I can't even slightly see how this could be the second game you play with Rubik and you think this is comparable with the first one.
I'm voting kerest because I'm following moe and I'm holding him accountable for the results should kerest flip not anti-town. It also helps me get a better read on moe.
Moe is a high poster you know. If you wanted you could vote him instead. -glare emote-

Man I need to go to bed!

funnier6

Courage~
Do mafia who have successfully guessed even know who their teammates who haven't guessed are?
No. But honestly think for a second. You discover youre mafia, who do you target? All the people who are still trying to guess they're mafia, or the one person you know is not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom