• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
If it has a negative effect on town
doesn't it also have a negative effect on wolves?

Not necessarily; depending on how effectively the Mafia plan and adapt, chaos can be entirely to their benefit rather than to their detriment. Intentionally causing it, in my experience, can even destroy an effective planned Town counter of Mafia actions and cripple the Town for the rest of the game.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Not necessarily; depending on how effectively the Mafia plan and adapt, chaos can be entirely to their benefit rather than to their detriment. Intentionally causing it, in my experience, can even destroy an effective planned Town counter of Mafia actions and cripple the Town for the rest of the game.
Nah you've got it backwards
wolves constantly have to respond to what it is town is doing

Feel free to use what pronouns you want. I use both sexed pronoun sets interchangeably.
Nah you've got it backwards
wolves constantly have to respond to what it is town is doing

That's not been my experience at all. Mafia with the right people and right access to information can be extremely pro-active and even exercise some control over the Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom