• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Look. You all want to figure out alignment? Just guess that you’re Mafia right here and now. You’ll find out if you’re Mafia by being added to the Mafia chat if you are Mafia, and know who all of your teammates are if they do the same.

If you don’t get added to the Mafia chat, you’re either Town or Indep, so play like you’re Town until you can guess for sure.

As for me, I’m just gonna go through the game willfully ignorant of my role and alignment. I’ve always wanted to do that, and this was my best opportunity to do so.

There is absolutely no logical basis for lynching any of the players this phase, especially given the possibility of hitting a PR that doesn’t even know they’re a PR, or discovering that you were accidentally playing against your wincon.

tl;dr vote for DarthWolf and just end this phase already.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well if we have to lynch a player today I’d rather it be someone who would potentially kill the cop just cause!

Friendships die in mafia! :mmanger:
I was KIDDING
as far as I know I could be the cop smh

There is absolutely no logical basis for lynching any of the players this phase, especially given the possibility of hitting a PR that doesn’t even know they’re a PR, or discovering that you were accidentally playing against your wincon.

tl;dr vote for DarthWolf and just end this phase already.
sounds good to me

Unvote: AussieEevee
Vote: DarthWolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom