• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Darth Wolf? O-O The mod for this game? You played in a mafia game with him two months ago?
I know, I was joking because Rubik quoted Obi Wan. I mean I guess we can all vote Darth if we think something will happen, but let's get everyone on the same page early so we have time to maybe actually lynch later into the day if we want to go that route.

funnier6

Courage~
I know, I was joking because Rubik quoted Obi Wan. I mean I guess we can all vote Darth if we think something will happen, but let's get everyone on the same page early so we have time to maybe actually lynch later into the day if we want to go that route.
Lynching is quite pointless though. You know that noob thing where they’re all like “we don’t know anything it’s a literal random shot in the dark!” Well it’s a literal random shot in the dark. Absolutely nothing can be read into because nobody knows their own alignment and they’d basically be lynched for nothing.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
I would rather no lynch than lynch people who don’t even know their alignment.
There's no difference between us not knowing someone's alignment and everyone not knowing someone's alignment

This lynch is the only true at rand day 1 lynch and those are still odds I take lol

It's also a chance for us to lynch a player that we might end up lynching later

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Lynching is quite pointless though. You know that noob thing where they’re all like “we don’t know anything it’s a literal random shot in the dark!” Well it’s a literal random shot in the dark. Absolutely nothing can be read into because nobody knows their own alignment and they’d basically be lynched for nothing.
I thought the idea in favor of lynchibg was to see if there would be a potential flip.

funnier6

Courage~
There's no difference between us not knowing someone's alignment and everyone not knowing someone's alignment

This lynch is the only true at rand day 1 lynch and those are still odds I take lol

It's also a chance for us to lynch a player that we might end up lynching later
Nonsense. People are lynched because they are scummy. And for them to be scummy, they have to know that they’re scum first! Also if you actually believe that what on earth are you doing on sunfan.
I thought the idea in favor of lynchibg was to see if there would be a potential flip.
I’m pretty sure we’re guaranteed a flip @Lone_Garurumon

Man being able to reply to all posts immediately is so underrated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom