• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetic

Cool Cat
in that game he was making the appearance that he was trying though (remember the s&n read?)

this time they've publicly acknowledged that they don't got info yet. this is different

That wasn't really trying moreso as jumping on an easy target. They basically did the same thing on you this time around, so I don't see how this is different (that would seem to discount the possibility of you being teamed, however). Besides, that ignores the possibility that people can improve from their past scum games.

That wasn't really trying moreso as jumping on an easy target. They basically did the same thing on you this time around, so I don't see how this is different (that would seem to discount the possibility of you being teamed, however). Besides, that ignores the possibility that people can improve from their past scum games.

you're jumping on an easy target

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry I didn't get a post in last night, yall. To explain some of my inactivity, I started a new job where I work the closing shift and the weekends we're open to 4 AM. This change in my schedule combined with my personal difficulty on day ones kind of contributes to why I haven't gotten to much.

I do think it's a bit weird that Moe and Ryu have discussed a lot of stuff and thrown suspicion around but haven't voted. I also kinda feel I could be okay with a Doc lynch. Yeah he's not usually active day 1, but I feel like in his few town posts he usually does more than he has this game. Since I don't know either of Moe's or Ryu's scum games and therefore don't really know if they're being unusual this game. I do however know Doc's. So I think that's where my vote is gonna land for now.
I first want to address that I have never been the most active player D1, regardless of alignment. Hell, this isn't the first time I barely made it to making the minimum requirement. And in those games, I feel like I said way less. Some of my town posts in the past have been straight up "I don't have anything to say." So I don't really agree with what Minish is saying about me here. I'm refraining from saying this makes her look scummy, because that may just be an instinctual OMGUS.

I know historically you're pretty good at reading him but usually i would say town doc pops in rarely and says something that I find really pure or insightful, and I've been seeing some of that from him thus far.
:`v`:

Anyways, another thing I wanted to say before I miss my chance is that I like Link182's defense of fg. Regardless of fg's alignment, I'm doubtful scum would so brazenly come out against a wagon on day one. It's nothing strong, but it stood out to me.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Be more specific, Bob.
AAAAAA
pretty much what moe said:
I can't find any obvious bullcrap in leetics read list and every read seems genuine after clarifying Zinn, deku, and gumball.
So far I like
I disagree with him on Minish and i don't appreciate the inactivity but he hopped in with some in-depth analysis that you don't often see on ZD Day 1, and i hope that the inactivity does not continue because i want to see more of it. wouldn't lynch today, probable town lean, get some rest tall child

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I think we should lynch inactives
got any one in particular? iirc you don't have a vote

normally i disagree with this, but i just can't find it in me to lynch any of the top posters.

He did make a genuine progression in his read of you, whereas with LG, the justification seemed to come out of nowhere
finally figured out what this is saying lol
basically it came to the point in time where EOD was approaching and i wanted to move my rvs vote to a serious vote, except i couldn't find a better place to put it than it already was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom