• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Dungeons and Dragons Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
she's probably a wolf
Are you really trying to discredit her with a lame scum read before she even answers?
ask me question again
Cause honestly, would I really come in the thread and make a serious vote in my very first post in ye olde English?
Also how on earth does it look good on Minish?
Not near enough time or energy to quote what those are in reference to but there you go. And yes I want you to answer the one that sounds rhetorical too.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Mido confirmed sheeping me
how do you read funnier atm and has anything in his walls pinged you

Are you really trying to discredit her with a lame scum read before she even answers?

Not near enough time or energy to quote what those are in reference to but there you go. And yes I want you to answer the one that sounds rhetorical too.
I don't think it's lame personally
I don't waste time thinking about that, you could just tell me no
Can't quite remember the context here oh wait yes I do regarding NAI stuff I just think it fits minish's playstyle as town- in the asoue game she was a lot more willing to place reads on people, specifically me

Everything is ai if you try hard enough

funnier6

Courage~
From what I gather, he's calmer as scum
Define calmer.
And he's doesn't go hard in the paint.
What does this mean lol.
But my best game of reference is TPB and another game we played way back (moe it was the game i linked in vig10er).
Can you link them please. <3
Entrances can say a lot, and I think it's telling that she said that she needs to reread the beginner's thread publicly. It's one thing to just do it, and it's another thing to say that you're doing it.
I mean, I guess, but honestly it just feels really disingenuous to me that someone would really make up all this stuff to sound noobish just use that excuse and I don't want to consider it. Or at the very least not off one post. Tbh if you really believe she made the post for those reasons I don't know why you didn't wait until she had posted more to point this out so it would be to late to backpedal and the strategy would be busted. At this point you could be perfectly right but its never gonna go anywhere because if it's true she'll just deny it and stop playing the noob card and if its false she'll deny it and continue to play however she likes. So like, I don't like reading into stuff like this! >:c
What do you mean? If it helps, I think Zinn not contributing is NAI. Nice to know it's a pressure vote though
What do you mean what do I mean? o-o The part where I asked you what you meant? Which I still want an answer to? Otherwise not really sure what you're talking about. Zinn not contributing is interesting to me cause in the hydra game he said he wasn't contributing (and he wasn't) but he still posted all the time about non important things like people posting six times in a row or whatever. Kind of feel like he's playing closer to Canadian Mafia but we'll see.
Deku and Moe not w/w
EW WORLD BUILDING

Don't do this to me fg! :kawaii:
i wrote in caps. idk why
Well it distinguishes you from LG so thats fun. Except you're a clone of me and she's me so I guess none of us will ever be free. :suspicious:
DekuNut these posts are quite spicy.
You've been reading too much MU Mido! Also what exactly about them is spicy? I don't really know how you're using the term but I generally think of spicy in a way that makes me see things a new way or drastically changes my reads. You just seem to be making minor adjustments.
What I meant by "the strongest leanings of potential good" was that while I was (and still am somewhat) walking down indecisive boulevard on the front of our DekuNut friend; metaphorical bullet to the head, I would choose to throw him into the town profile based on the nature of his inquisition being rather aggressive. Hope that clears things up!
Yes but the way you worded it just feels super hedgy to me cause you're indecisive while "strongest" sounds super sure, "leanings" feels like a read, and "potential good" sounds like absolutely nothing. Especially since you didn't say "if I had to give a read" you just said "I think" or something and that further confuses me. It kind of clears things up but why didn't you just say that in the first place?
This comes off as a roundabout way of addressing the small situation with leetic and Zinnlav without specifically addressing the fellows themselves, thereby not risking the potential dirtying of his hands. If one wants to make some stew, some hands have to be thrown.
What exactly do you mean dirtying of hands? Unless you think he was trying to say that because they haven't met the three post minimum they must be mafia? Thats the only way I see Leetic in this cause I don't remember him being brought up in that discussion at all.
This post I like a lot better. Solid questions thrown at Moe, and I also like that he threw an objection in ZinnLav's direction in relation to the latter's quoting of the former. I do not see scum bringing attention to a potential link like that (based on my view of the first post of Ryuken's that comes off as somewhat of a soft defense of Zinn). Overall, I'm feeling all right about Ryuken. As far as Zinn goes, I think I'm liking him as well if only because I largely agree with his take on Moe right now even if it seemingly is developing as somewhat of a consensus take barring a couple exceptions among the crowd.
I just don't know where you're getting all these feelings from Mido! :c I don't see how a couple of questions make Ryu any different than before. Why does agreeing with Zinn make him a town lean?

@Morbid Minish what do you make of Mido?

Also @Tristan hurry up and get moved out so I can find a reason to scum read you! :ananger:

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
hmm
I always think you're a wolf for different reasons though
this time it's because your read on me seems
F A B R I C A T E D
specially cause I'm pretty sure you weren't following G1 that closely

hmm
I always think you're a wolf for different reasons though
this time it's because your read on me seems
F A B R I C A T E D
specially cause I'm pretty sure you weren't following G1 that closely

i followed d1 and saw you power towning. and then i saw post game that people thought you did well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom