• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread VFD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
ZD Champion
Vote: thesunfan
your mindset is showing

I don't know how much TWG you've played, but if you count me in "all of you put together", it probably gets pretty close :p
here is a pfp for you

Anyway, KROW winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink
winkwinkwink

I will additionally say that whatever flora did last night targeting ALIT was likely made possible thanks to me.

wink wink winkwinkwink @Krow@krow@krow winkwinkwink

will probably unvote off of sunfan eventually but his aggression seems off-putting. Sunfan probably isn't the type to powerwolf but he could be trying to push mislynches. Doc especially would be an easy one if you're going for the mislynch route.

I still have nothing more than a bad feeling surrounding gumball. ALIT ended up flipping town so I will go back and read reactions to krow's action on him. I probably won't actually make a post about it tonight though

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
of course the person to talk about "the doctor" was a doctor
There's also the chance that ALIT is scum and is trying to get the doctor to respond to him. I really don't know how to look at this situation, but I'm inclined to believe my brother's claim.

Although with their little spat yesterday, you'd think the scum team would've pitted them against each other by killing one of them last night and pinning the blame on the other or something along those lines. Weird that neither died, but maybe I'm over imagining it and the scum team afk'd.
pls not like this

knowing now that ALIT was town, nothing really jumps out at me. I dunno what I was expecting though

Vote: thesunfan
your mindset is showing

will probably unvote off of sunfan eventually but his aggression seems off-putting. Sunfan probably isn't the type to powerwolf but he could be trying to push mislynches. Doc especially would be an easy one if you're going for the mislynch route.

It's like you've never played with me before. You know all I do is powerwolf, right? Mr no bus? That's me.

unvote

Vote: Doc

If this is aggressive, Moe, then I sure would hate to be passive. All I did was read the thread and do some analysis. It's not like I've been screaming my head off that we should lynch Doc or SMS, so I dont know how this could be viewed as aggression but w/e, i should remember who i am talking to.

funnier6

Courage~
Day 3 Vote Count

The Sun Fan- 1 (Moe)
Doc- 2 (LG, sunfan)

Not voting: 5 (Pendio, Storma, sms, Krow, Doc)

With eight alive it takes five to maj. Otherwise day will end on Friday the 15th at 4pm CST. (I may have to move this to 10 cause I have work that day and Idk if I’ll get to it in time)

Pen

The game is on!
Alright so I've now reread the thread focusing on Minish's posts as well as other posts related to Minish. Here's the things I took note of.

On at least two occasions Moe questioned Minish in various ways. Obviously not necessarily alignment indicative but the fact that it happened more than once makes me trust Moe a bit more.

Minish was quite vocal in how sure she was of Krow's innocence, which could be viewed as suspicious, however, Krow asked Minish at two different times for a reads list, which does give him more Town credibility in my book seeing as it's a form of pushing Minish.

Gummy did also ask Minish for that reads list, which also makes me trust her a bit more. However, then there was the bit where Minish expressed how she viewed Gummy as Town for no other reason than a gut feeling. Still not quite sure how to interpret that but I will keep it in mind.

Lastly I'd like to talk some about Minish's reads list itself. In a game of 13 players it's pretty standard around here to have three Mafiosi in total, so I will assume there are currently two left. I somehow don't think Minish would put them both under the same category in her reads list. Of course they could be, but it seems far less likely in my mind.

Obviously there were no scum under her Scum headline since both ALIT and Hero were revealed innocent. And under her Town headline there's no one left living that I am very suspicious of. In fact, taking away the dead player Flora and myself from that part of the list, only Krow, Moe and Gummy remain, all of which I've expressed in this post that I trust at least to an extent.

That leaves her Neutral headline with Storma and SMS, and her Leaning Scum headline with Doc and Mido (now Sunfan). Since I find it highly likely that the Minish's scum buds are under different headlines I'm inclined to think that the last scum are one from each of these headlines. Sunfan's high level of activity since he joined and good contribution in the past page or so has me leaning toward Doc being the scum out of them. Picking between Storma and SMS is far harder though. Gut says it's Storma but I'm really not sure. Since I'm more confident about Doc being Mafia I will place my vote there.

Vote: Doc

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
sucks that my town circle is dead though like what am I supposed to do now, make a new one? SMH

of course the person to talk about "the doctor" was a doctor

pls not like this

knowing now that ALIT was town, nothing really jumps out at me. I dunno what I was expecting though
moe ur rly disppointing me this game. u scum bro?

also you didn't choose a side yesterday on Hero vs. ALIT. instead you left your vote on pendio, whom you have completely backed off of. why is that? also, this:
Cough cough wink wink wink wink wave frantically wink wink wink
what was this post meant to do? it doesn't make sense to me when i look at the posts around it.
Gummy did also ask Minish for that reads list, which also makes me trust her a bit more. However, then there was the bit where Minish expressed how she viewed Gummy as Town for no other reason than a gut feeling. Still not quite sure how to interpret that but I will keep it in mind.
well do you think i've done anything scummy this game? is there a reason to suspect me? idk how else to respond to this lol

Pen

The game is on!
well do you think i've done anything scummy this game? is there a reason to suspect me? idk how else to respond to this lol

No I don't think you've done anything particularly scummy so far this game, but I know you're a very good player so I'm aware you may still fool me as scum. You're probably my fifth biggest suspect right now so you're not very far up my scum list.

gumball I really enjoy u, its why I really hope ur town this game.

Pen, how would u catch gumball as scum this game, like I doubt you've just resigned yourself to losing to her if she is mafia, so what are you looking for rn?

Pen

The game is on!
Pen, how would u catch gumball as scum this game, like I doubt you've just resigned yourself to losing to her if she is mafia, so what are you looking for rn?

I'm not entirely sure at the moment because I tend to find her Town and Mafia play styles to be pretty much indistinguishable. I'm usually not the greatest at reading people though, which is why I generally make for a significantly better Mafia member than Townie. Overall though she is leaning more toward Town than Mafia to me so I'm not too suspicious. Of course that doesn't mean she's off the hook. No one truly is.

Mikey the Moblin

ZD Champion
moe ur rly disppointing me this game. u scum bro?
your role PM told you I was scum silly

also you didn't choose a side yesterday on Hero vs. ALIT. instead you left your vote on pendio, whom you have completely backed off of. why is that?
I didn't want to choose a side on HOT/ALIT, but I agree HOT was a good lynch in context. I immediately jumped off ALIT when the roleblocking interaction was explained (why I hate town roleblockers, a miniseries) but I didn't vote for HOT cause I just thought pendio was scummier and didn't think a vote for HOT was necessary to keep ALIT alive.

also, this:

what was this post meant to do? it doesn't make sense to me when i look at the posts around it.
it was meant to be at flora as a way to subtly get her attention. Similarly to how I'm getting krow's attention this phase.

I think you usually tend to have better insight than you have this game

I feel like that scene in pirates of the caribbean where the four of them are holding guns at each other
I'm feeling really unconfident with all of my reads at the moment and maybe that means scum are lurking and sunfan is right

if the scumteam is doc/storma I quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom