• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
After each night say something like "if I'm the rolecop, so and so is vanilla. If I'm the tracker, so and so didn't visit anyone." this way if the actual cop or tracker gets killed we can easily see their results
Also, since the mafia will be pr hunting we can soft clear players this way

Stormageden747

Zofian General
After each night say something like "if I'm the rolecop, so and so is vanilla. If I'm the tracker, so and so didn't visit anyone." this way if the actual cop or tracker gets killed we can easily see their results
Also, since the mafia will be pr hunting we can soft clear players this way

But the Mafia or SK (If there is one), would just kill those players. They should only say that if they found a Mafia member or SK.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
But the Mafia or SK (If there is one), would just kill those players. They should only say that if they found a Mafia member or SK.
That's the goal. we want the mafia to kill the townies, not the prs.
this is a terrible plan
It's actually a really good plan, I'm guessing you've just never played a game with cop cover before.
If a cop dies without a red check and we don't know who their targets were, they might as well be vanilla townie.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
It's actually a really good plan, I'm guessing you've just never played a game with cop cover before.
If a cop dies without a red check and we don't know who their targets were, they might as well be vanilla townie.
there are better ways of being subtle in order to avoid mafia attention. you can talk about townreading people without announcing that you've checked up on them at night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom