• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Bee Movie: Trial by Honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
The typical scum ratio is 1/4 or 1/5; in a game with 13 players, this amounts to 3.25 and 2.6, respectively. 2 is obviously too low (and 4 too high, since that'd make the ration nearly 1/3), so I'm assuming that there are 3 scum.

Just to get some discussion going: what is everyone's opinion on no lynching?

funnier6

Courage~
Sometimes I accidentally spell your name as Scummier instead of Funnier.
It’s a common mistake. :c
The typical scum ratio is 1/4 or 1/5; in a game with 13 players, this amounts to 3.25 and 2.6, respectively. 2 is obviously too low (and 4 too high, since that'd make the ration nearly 1/3), so I'm assuming that there are 3 scum.

No. Pretty much in any circumstance.

How about your opinion?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
The setup explicitly has a possiblity of a 2 scum team versus an entirely vanilla town. It can also be 2 scum 1 sk setup.

It's a bad design choice, and very unlikely, but it's still possible.

I'd suggest looking at the various possibilities.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
rubik actually looked up JK9++ setup
reading the setup is a scumtell

let's not have another discussion about no lynching, because there's a correct answer and talking about it is mostly NAI and wifom
instead, let's talk about why Kirino would bring it up
Why do you all think kirino asked specifically about no lynching? I have a few thoughts myself, but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.

Also @host please let us know if the one roleclaim rule applies to this game, instructions are unclear.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon

i missed u as well, i'm excited asf

to answer the question, i refer everyone to last game where we literally argued about this for almost the entirety of day 1 lmao. day 1 lynches are a must
Why do you all think kirino asked specifically about no lynching? I have a few thoughts myself, but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks.
kirino is a player who keeps his cards very close to his chest at all times. iirc he quietly gathers information to form reads on people rather than blurt out every thought that runs across his mind.

tbvh he's a much better player than i am and his methods are above me lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom