• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread X-Mafia: Days of Future Scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
giphy-152.gif
Who was this directed at?

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
@HylianEVAN you can't take things too personally in mafia. If you do, people will find you suspicious, like I am of you right now.

Actually, I find that vote very suspicious. You're up there with Doc as scum on my read list now, unless you would care to give a lot more reasoning as to why you think Ryuken is scum.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No it's not.

This one I might be jumping on a little too quick, but you've shown me no reason to not point my gun at you.

My vote Goes to HylianEvan

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
A Link In Time - 1 (funnier6)
DekuNut - 1 (Ryuken)
HylianEVAN - 1 (YIGAhim)

Not voting - karu, DekuNut, Doc, A Link In Time, Ayano Keiko, Minish_Link, HylianEVAN, Tristan

Tristan has asked to drop out of the game, so I am looking for a replacement for him. If anyone knows someone who would be interested in playing, please send them my way. :)

And @HylianEVAN please bold your votes so that I can count them as proper votes. Thanks!

With 11 players alive it takes 6 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, February 9th 2018 at 11:59 PM CET. Countdown: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...T2359&p0=239&msg=End+of+Day+2&font=slab&csz=1

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
You may have fooled Yiga, but you certainly aren't gonna fool me. So I suggest you stop "fooling around," mister EVAN.
I don't believe I was fooled at all. If Evan turns out to be scum, you will be the one who was fooled. If he flips town, then we have more information, and we'll get 'em next time.

I don't know what you think I was fooled by. I was fooled into voting for Evan? Flawed plan, unless he is lynchproof or something. Please tell me what I was fooled into doing/not doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom