• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
No, it feels like starting a town bandwagon to counter garu or darth.
What makes you think that? There's plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking to back up the probability that Feenie was trying to misdirect the lynch away from Storm. Not to mention at this stage it's an appropriate measure to gather information on those who voted on either side. Furthermore, you yourself caught Storm lying about the function of his role and he hasn't been back since to confirm or deny his fibbing ways. So really, how conducive can a Garu or Darth lynch be when they've both failed to catch steam?

Storm unquestionably holds the key to unveiling the rest of Feenie's lackeys. Both of our Cops are dead because of her ability and we potentially don't have any voyeuristic Watchers/Trackers in this game. Therefore, this is best and only course of action short of a lucky mislynch.

Rainami

locked away
Vote: Storm

he's seriously still here? Ugh. Well, if he's not going to be subbed out....

plus, I'm inclined to agree with emiya's post.
Ok boys, you thought you could escape it but here it is, foolproof scumtest #3. Which playable girl from the main series games is your favorite? Personally, I'm partial towards May from Gen 3. (Oh and I'll do boys tomorrow since I'm not sexist but ladies first, ya know).

9be2b734c1121b13358bcc1bb74128f6.jpg
rosa is best

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I gave my reasoning on why I found A Link in Time scummier over Rainami. I missed Rainami's reason but when I thought they gave no reason, I found ALIT scummier because they gave the illusion of providing a reason. It seemed like a "blending in" tactic.

Didn't say you didn't give a reason. In fact, I was referencing your reasoning and that it seemed weird to me.

Tiny specific thoughts: I was initially wary of EMIYA Shirou (because, though this might sound odd, I didn't like how he said I was towny for no given reason) but after Feenie's flip, I'm pretty positive he must be town.
Now I'm going to elaborate on my scum reads: Pendio hasn't done too much, and that last minute vote on Feenie (that didn't count ofc since it was after the update) reads like scum bussing at the last second in an attempt to seem towny. Minish_Link has tried to downplay/backtrack a few times.

Why are you pretty positive that EMIYA is town now that Feenie flipped scum?

And your evidence of me "backtracking" is really weak. Me saying that Mez flipping town disproved that me and him were scumbuds isn't backtracking at all. Feels like your just taking the specific wording I said there (since I did say it didn't clear me from being scum, cause it obviously doesn't) and trying to twist it to something it's not.

Quite a few of us missed the EOD and that sucks but saying that would have definitely changed your thoughts on Feenie is pointless. There's no way of proving that and you bringing it up to try and look good is scummy.

Sure there's no way of proving that, and I knew that when I wrote it. I didn't say it to try and look good, since I knew some people might find me just saying that scummy. But I wanted to put my thoughts out there after seeing the lynch. If I were scum I probably would've just bussed Feenie with a vote before I went to bed to gain town cred, instead of stating after the fact that I would have. Especially as there I don't see any way she could've been saved by the time I left.

I find it pretty weird that you seem to be reaching for things that make me look scummy after I post a reads list that has you as a scum lean. I mean, I don't know if scum would be this obvious, but you're certainly not making yourself look any better.

If Minish is scum she is third party, if she's mafia I'll buy a hat and eat it.

There hasn't been any evidence of a third party scum so far. Which is actually pretty surprising in a game this big. Though pretty sure mafia doesn't have the only killing roles around here, so someone's laying low in that regard.

That also makes me look at Minish a little more on the sketchy side since she was so active earlier.

I haven't been very active yet because I was pretty busy today. Plus, a lot of times I'm up late at night when pretty much no one else is on/around, so it's hard to be involved in a lot of discussions as most take place when I'm asleep. I feel like I've been contributing pretty well this game though, compared to other games.

that Storm is scum. As the Godfather, Feenie wouldn't have blindly jumped back on the Yiga tram if one of her wolves was second on the chopping block. Which brings me to my next point: people from the Yiga bandwagon keep on mysteriously getting NKed. I don't know if it's from the Mafia or the Vig

Not sure how I feel about you pushing the Storm angle. Feels like an incredibly easy lynch for scum to push. And you of all people would know that as well. Our team certainly took advantage of the same thing when we were scum together. Also, I think it's highly likely that the nks have been coming from mafia. Though you do make an interesting point that both of them were people on the Yiga lynch. Not sure if there's some sort of motive there or not, since ALIT seems like he was killed for his softclaim.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
There hasn't been any evidence of a third party scum so far. Which is actually pretty surprising in a game this big. Though pretty sure mafia doesn't have the only killing roles around here, so someone's laying low in that regard.

What evidence do you have to prove this? With no obvious sign of a Third Party, thats a pretty bold claim.

The mini-wagon that built up after I'd voted is strange, but I do feel that there's a good chance that Storm is scum. As the Godfather, Feenie wouldn't have blindly jumped back on the Yiga tram if one of her wolves was second on the chopping block. Which brings me to my next point: people from the Yiga bandwagon keep on mysteriously getting NKed. I don't know if it's from the Mafia or the Vig, but it seems like someone is singling them out and using that as the basis for their kills. I know for certain that someone keeps targeting the instigator of that wagon, it's just a matter of finding out their reasons.

Just think about it: Mellow Ezlo was killed N1 and A Link in Time was killed N2. There wasn't anybody else who died either time, but both of them were involved in lynching Yiga so now that the GF is dead we could use Storm as a means to pinpoint the killer. Assuming he isn't the killer himself.

Better yet, Feenie was the first to vote for Yiga (I assume before later changing back, if the count wasn't current) and Pendio and Minish_Link followed suit. Rainami has claimed already and Bok doesn't strike me as a wolf type. That leaves Pendio and Minish needing to be cleared. On the other hand, Cheff, Lone Garu, and Lilac jumped on the Storm lynch. I think at least one of them is bound to be scum who were either 1. bussing to look Town or 2. creating an alternate lynch.
I'd be up for Garu considering his demeanor seemed scummy before and maybe Lilac since she was willing to jump on a second time (and rather quickly at that).

I've already stated that I'm only voting to pressure him into speaking while under the assumption that he's lurking on here, not to mention that I'm willing to remove my vote depending on his response or if the count gets too close to maj without reason (assuming I'm online at the time). Besides if I were scum, why would I go out of my way to take out my strongest teammate, especially when I'm new against veterans. What he's said on here and the fact that he failed to go through with what he said he would do, looks scummy assuming he isn't inactive. So I want to hear from him in order to get a better picture. On the other side of this, you're voting Storm solely due to your own opinion that he is either lying or faking his claim without a thought for inactivity. Between me and you, who looks scummier now?

funnier6

Courage~
What makes you think that? There's plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking to back up the probability that Feenie was trying to misdirect the lynch away from Storm. Not to mention at this stage it's an appropriate measure to gather information on those who voted on either side. Furthermore, you yourself caught Storm lying about the function of his role and he hasn't been back since to confirm or deny his fibbing ways. So really, how conducive can a Garu or Darth lynch be when they've both failed to catch steam?

Storm unquestionably holds the key to unveiling the rest of Feenie's lackeys. Both of our Cops are dead because of her ability and we potentially don't have any voyeuristic Watchers/Trackers in this game. Therefore, this is best and only course of action short of a lucky mislynch.

Scuse me, did you get hit in the head with a dictionary recently?

I don't see how you can get "plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking" out of one short post thinking storm was a waste of time because he'll be subbed. And how exactly does this give information on people who voted either side?

I didn't catch storm do anything, and everyone knows that's not the slightest bit AI.

I don't even understand that last question, are you trying to say only people who've caught scum should be lynched?

Storm is always unquestionably an easy mislynch. I'll find a game where he's scum to double check but he's always done this as town.

So tell me how did they die "because cops?" They didn't anything and died on day one and night one so they weren't role checked.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
Storm said he can't talk on certain days but would see us on D2. Nothing happened but that makes me wonder if he had a power role and was blocked? If that's the case, maybe since it's D3 he can't talk again? I don't think I've heard of a role like this before.

funnier6

Courage~
Storm said he can't talk on certain days but would see us on D2. Nothing happened but that makes me wonder if he had a power role and was blocked? If that's the case, maybe since it's D3 he can't talk again? I don't think I've heard of a role like this before.

Nah I'm pretty sure he just gave up on the game, which also makes me doubt he's scum more.

Lily

Mischievous Minx
If that's the case, then I want to ask the Mods again to consider MK. I know we have a few inactive that don't have the time to play at the moment and that's fine, but people like Storm who are actively online but don't care about the game need to go. They just clutter things up. It doesn't put town at a disadvantage since these players aren't here to help out anyway. If we have any subs that'll do, but I doubt we have many if any.

I know Finn Balor hasnt been seen since D1 and AussieEevee asked to sub out without taking that back days ago. Otherwise @Finn Bálor @AussieEevee please speak now.

funnier6

Courage~
Scuse me, did you get hit in the head with a dictionary recently?

I don't see how you can get "plenty of conjecture and scientific thinking" out of one short post thinking storm was a waste of time because he'll be subbed. And how exactly does this give information on people who voted either side?

I didn't catch storm do anything, and everyone knows that's not the slightest bit AI.

I don't even understand that last question, are you trying to say only people who've caught scum should be lynched?

Storm is always unquestionably an easy mislynch. I'll find a game where he's scum to double check but he's always done this as town.

So tell me how did they die "because cops?" They didn't anything and died on day one and night one so they weren't role checked.

Kay found a game where storm was scum, apparently bussed his buds real bad or something but nothing like giving up.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
ALIT waiting and then going on Feenie last second doesn't seem scummy to me. He just learned the repercussions of saving someone in his last game, and the progression seems okay to me right now.

Jamie

I like Dawn's outfit, but Hilda looks like me before I cut my hair, so I guess one of those two.

Reads list:
Funnier6
- Claimed mason. Active and helpful. Actions scream town to me.
Musicfan - One of our masons. I like his posts generally, town.
Kuro - Kuro. Town lean because his town/scum metas are radically different and his screams town right this game.
ALIT - Struggling to read. Seemed not to want to vote Feenie for pretty weak reasons and reasoning in general comes across as weak, but has also made some pretty good contributions. Neutral.
Jamie - Seems to be making pretty good cases. Town lean.
Rainami - One of our supposed masons. She seems pretty good, been AWOL for a while but life is life. Town lean.
Lilac - seems to be trying to solve the game, this is apparently their first game? I'm impressed. Town.
Bok - active, helpful, actively scumhunting. I like.
Minish - pretty good. Actively scumhunting.
Shirou - I'm really not sure on this one. Seems to be contributing very little in terms of content. Mild scum lean.
Lone - Confusing reads, seems to be fishing for PRs a bit. A lot of CWAC. Scum lean.
Midori - Pretty good. I like. damn sexy too Metahate and aggression is Midori's meta :P
Space - neutral. Short posts, big hunk o' reads with no explanation.
Floppolio - scum. Lynch immediately.
Pendio - pretty inactive, but posts that they have have been pretty constructive. Slight town lean.
Storm - AWOL
Darth - AWOL
Libk - AWOL
Domozilla - claimed mason d1, veeeery aggressive towards 2nd mason pair.
Fewer posts than me.
Town lean, I guess, but only because of the ballsy claim.
If any of the claimed masons are lying it's probably this dude.
Aussie - wants subbing
Cheff - AWOL
Finn - AWOL

FWIW I'm inclined to believe the mason claims as I don't think it would make sense to lie about this at this point in the game and also I can totally believe Zexy and Dylan capable of this.

For now, I shall Vote: Lone_Garurumon
For too much CWAC
Townie analysis

Jamie

Moderator Note:
Storms mafia section ban has been reinstated, and so he will either be replaced (as per requested earlier in the game), or other action will be taken by the game mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom