• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild What kind of arrow would you want to see in BOTW?

Tibari

Rinkuji
We already have the normal, fire, explosive, ice and the technologic blue arrow.
While we may not have others arrows in the game, what would be the arrow you want to have in BOTW if there was more? This topic is more focused on your wishes rather than rationnals ideas.

As for myself:
- A homing arrow
- A love arrow, the monster which was hit by this arrow would become Link's ally
- A teleportation arrow, which transfer Link to the position where the arrow lands

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Recycle arrow that you can shoot at garbage to turn into something useful.

nda-interior-design-news-recycle-or-downcycle-don-t-be-confused-rM5WXm-clipart.png
LMAO
E
L

TOP ****ING JEJ MY MAN

Anyway, light arrows and bomb arrows are ones I want to see the most.

Tibari

Rinkuji
Explosive arrows are like Bomb arrow, aren't they?
The Recycle arrow would be a powerful item. Just try it on nuclear wastes...

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Explosive arrows are like Bomb arrow, aren't they?
The Recycle arrow would be a powerful item. Just try it on nuclear wastes...
Oh you mean arrows we haven't seen before? I think a confusion arrow would be cool. Act like the boomerang in some games.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
What's a redeemer arrow?
"The Redeemer is a small thermonuclear warhead launcher and the most powerful weapon in the Unreal Tournament series. It comes with only one rocket, so you need to find another one if you need to use it again. Extremely dangerous due to its intense splash damage, the redeemer is strictly intended for far targets." :p

http://unreal.wikia.com/wiki/Redeemer

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
"The Redeemer is a small thermonuclear warhead launcher and the most powerful weapon in the Unreal Tournament series. It comes with only one rocket, so you need to find another one if you need to use it again. Extremely dangerous due to its intense splash damage, the redeemer is strictly intended for far targets." :p

http://unreal.wikia.com/wiki/Redeemer
Nukes in Hyrule?
Oh, heck yeah
7yCvwlT.png

How about an arrow that's specifically ment to distract your enemies like, you shoot it a short distance from there camp and when they hear what it was and while they're gone you run in and steal all there weapons or something

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
I actually want to be able to hit my arrow with another arrow, altering its course.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I'd like to see a stun arrow or something that immobilized your enemy. Possibly 2 arrows connected by a rope and that wrapped around an enemy so it couldnt attack. Then you could kill it or push it or pick it up and throw it or step on it to reach a ledge or something. This could add a new (and possibly comical) mechanic to BotW. You could stack enemies using the shiekah slate or something. Or you could roll them down a hill/off a cliff. Of course there would be some kind of timer on how long it takes an enemy to wake up/break out. Also it could come in handy for catching animals without killing them (idk if you can tho? I would hope so! Link ain't no vegetarian! ;) ) for instance, if you wanted to catch an animal: rope arrow it! If you just wanted to tie a bokoblin to a tree: rope arrow it! Just an idea I had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom